Cloud Network Engineer
Company: Diverse Lynx
Location: Myrtle Point
Posted on: March 16, 2023
Job Title: Cloud Network Engineer
Location : Remote
Contract Duration: 6 Months with right to hire (Contract to
- Design, deploy and maintain standardized Network solutions and
services that include local Area Networks, Data Center Networks,
Wide Area Network(s) and Cloud Networking AWS and AZURE.
- Experience with deployment and management of AWS
- Experience working on Cisco, Arista, Big Switch, NSX and
- Experience working on DNS and DHCP technologies.
- Experience working on Load Balancing, Content Switching and
- Experience in Automating Network Services using Ansible,
Terraform and CloudFormation.
- Experience working on administering various AWS Services
especially VPC, Security Groups, Route53, ELB, Transit Gateway
using AWS CLI.
- Strong knowledge of TACACS+ and RADIUS.
- Experience in DevOps and Agile methodology.
- Support industry-standard audits.
- Review and create backup and recovery plans.
- Tracks industry trends and maintains knowledge of new
technologies to better serve the enterprise's needs.
- Develop and implement changes through a structured change
- Participate in on-call support. Responsible for resolution of
assigned incidents, service outages and other service problems
during an on-call period.
- Work and collaborate on a cross-functional team to contribute
to the enterprise architecture strategy.
- Knowledge on Information Security Best Practices.
What would make us excited about you?
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment with a
professional, business-focused attitude and courteous manner
towards clients, partners, and peers.
- Expertise in implementing large-scale data center and cloud
migration projects for enterprise clients.
- Managed multiple projects simultaneously and be able to adapt
to changing business needs.
- Technical leadership skills to assist and mentor other
- Bachelor's degree in related area (Computer Science,
Information Systems, or related technical discipline) or an
equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Preferred: 10+ years experience working in cloud and hybrid
environments, Cloud, CISCO, NSX Certifications and 10+ years
experience in Network Engineering and Architecture.
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment
without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely
on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven
capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding
role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels
in the company.
Keywords: Diverse Lynx, Medford , Cloud Network Engineer, Other , Myrtle Point, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...