Registered Nurse RN, Telemetry
Posted on: May 14, 2022
BONUS ALERT! Receive a $500 bonus when you work 5 shifts at the
facility!Command your healthcare career with CareRev.Download the
CareRev app, apply, pass your interview, and submit your
credentials to work local, flexible healthcare shifts.Earn top
industry rates wherever, whenever, and however often you'd like -
with payouts twice per week. No contracts. No commitments. No
burnout.Apply today to get started.---"ABOUT ME": To succeed in
this per-diem position, you must be knowledgeable and familiar with
current nursing best practices and ECG interpretation. Must be
flexible and willing to float if needed. Strong communication
skills and knowledge of current evidence-based practice are
essential. If you are comfortable enough to hit the ground running
in a new setting, this may be a good fit for you.
Position: Inpatient Telemetry RNRequired Education and
- Current RN license and good standing with the OR state board of
- Current AHA BLS, ACLS, and NIHSS certifications. -Required
Experience and Skills
- Minimum of 1 year full-time experience as an inpatient
Telemetry RN within the last year.
- APRNs who apply must have recent bedside experience under RN
scope of practice.
- Strong ACLS skills, excellent understanding of ECG
interpretation, and familiarity caring for patients with common
cardiac issues, including CHF and Afib
- Proficiency with post ACS/MI care protocols, good understanding
of key labs and medications related to cardiac rhythm, ECG
administration, cardioversion, and external pacing.Please note: You
will be asked about your COVID-19 vaccine status at the time of
your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between facility partners
and geographic regions.
How to Apply:
- Click on "apply now" on this job posting.
- Complete a brief form.
- Check your inbox for an email confirmation. A CareRev Talent
Coordinator will reach out shortly after with next steps.
- Didn't get an email from us? Check your spam. ---
Keywords: CareRev, Medford , Registered Nurse RN, Telemetry, Healthcare , Talent, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!