Sales Executive- Personal Lines
Company: PayneWest Insurance
Posted on: May 19, 2019
We're the catalyst that walks into our clients' lives and helps
them make positive changes so that they're more informed and
protected. We take the philosophy that-not only are we there when
clients have a claim but-we are there to help minimize their risk
in the first place. Our unique approach unlocks potential and
drives meaningful change for individuals and families. As a
Personal Lines Sales Executive, you will seek out new opportunities
to challenge the traditional norms of insurance to help protect the
property and assets of our clients. At PayneWest, we don't "sell
insurance"- we help clients assess and take control of their risk
by developing custom insurance portfolios, and finding creative
solutions to their toughest challenges. We will give you access to
mentorship, resources, and development to ensure your success but
you will need to supply the drive. Our ideal candidate is hungry,
humble and smart- they don't stop short of success and are driven
to do what's best for their clients and colleagues. THE JOB
- Hunt for new opportunities through networking, prospecting,
calling, and face-to-face meetings.
- Pipeline management- ensure your sales pipeline stays full and
is effectively managed so that you know where your next win will
- Participate in our collaborative development and training
program to become and expert at identifying and minimizing your
- Drive sales results- leverage your business acumen and training
to increase revenue to the firm and build your book of
- Collaborate with your Client Relations team to ensure that the
client receives consistent communication and service. THE PERSON
WE'RE SEARCHING FOR:
- You're ready to throw all stereotypes of "insurance" out the
window and challenge the status-quo.
- You're a consultant. You have the innate ability to anticipate
your clients' needs and provide them with an innovative and
- You're hungry. Hunting for new business is in your DNA. You
never run out of the drive to meet new prospects, close the sale,
and get a win.
- You're smart. You understand business and people.
- You're good with people, even on the tough days.
- Team oriented. You maintain positive relationships with your
colleagues-and you enjoy it.
- Leadership skills. You actually walk the walk. You lead by
- You love to learn. You're earnest about improving and pursuing
- You can adapt-because our industry changes constantly and so do
the needs of our clients. You're good at staying on your toes.
- You're ready for a meaningful change. No more corporate vanilla
structure for you.
- You embrace our core values: accountability, balance,
excellence, integrity and respect. ABOUT USHere at PayneWest
insurance is not boring. It's anything but. We like to work as a
team. We're an employee-owned company, and we're in it together-for
the good of our clients, colleagues and communities. We're fiercely
independent about how we do business-and we'd like to keep it that
way. With 700 employees and 31 offices in Washington, Oregon,
Idaho, and Montana, we are one of the top 40 largest independent
insurance agencies in the country. We offer all the value-added
services of a national firm except we aren't just about a quote,
sale, and a renewal. We advocate for our clients first and
foremost. It's about a relationship, smart business sense,
long-term strategies, and being part of the community. Each of our
offices has their own distinct personality. THE PERKSA competitive
compensation package, a potential for profit sharing and a benefits
package that includes paid paternity/maternity leave, medical leave
and paid time off to volunteer within the community. Also- we're
committed to a diverse workplace and a good work-life balance and
offer a great career path with room for growth. We take pride in
providing our colleagues with opportunities for career growth
across all lines of business and function. WORK ENVIRONMENTWe think
we've developed a pretty great work culture. We got to where we are
today through collaboration, innovation, and an unwavering
commitment to doing what's right. We strive for continuous
improvement and excellence in our industry and our communities. We
respect quality of life and nurture a balanced personal and
professional environment. We treat our clients, colleagues and
communities with fairness, decency and good citizenship.
Keywords: PayneWest Insurance, Medford , Sales Executive- Personal Lines, Sales , Medford, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!