Sales Associate - Rogue Valley Mall - 406
Company: Pacific Sunwear
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Purpose: The Sales Associate is responsible for generating sales
through exhibiting passion for product, brands, fashion and trends
with all customers. The Sales Associate is also responsible for
executing initiatives and tasks as assigned by the leadership team.
Overall, the Sales Associate is expected to work as a positive
member of the store team and consistently provide an exceptional
* Delivers an engaging, positive and authentic customer experience
with all customers
* Focuses on full-price selling while maintaining awareness of
product value and promotions
* Handles customer situations in compliance with policy and
procedures, attempts to "solve for yes" and partners with the
leadership when dealing with escalated issues
* Completes all assigned tasks in a timely and efficient manner
* Executes all visual directives and maintains visual standards set
by the company and as directed by the management team
* Supports high standards of organization and cleanliness,
promoting safe working and shopping environment to maximize the
* Upholds and complies with all company policies as outlined in the
Policy and Procedure Manual, Code of Business Conduct, Employee
Policy Guide and the Safety Program
* Complies with all Loss Prevention policies, and communicates
violations directly to the leadership team or via the Silent
* Shares feedback from customers with the leadership team to
improve the overall customer experience
* Actively participates in all company and store contests and
* Stays current on all financial goals and priorities
* Support the leadership team in achieving all sales and
* Supports and executes all digital sales strategies including ship
from store and BOPIS within the store
* Reflects the PacSun brand by demonstrating passion and affinity
for product, brands, fashion and trends
* Contributes to positive working environment by consistently
exhibiting core value behaviors
* Maintains and drives the company's fashion image by adhering to
the Employee Appearance Guidelines
* Demonstrates willingness, aptitude, and initiative to learn what
is unknown about product, brands, fashion and trends
* Strives to improve individual performance while working as a
productive member of the team
* Passion for product, brands, fashion and trends
* High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
* Effective written, verbal and presentation skills
* Strong communications skills
* Excellent time management skills
* Proficient in math and possesses strong computer skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that are required by an associate to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
* The associate must frequently lift and/or move up to 20 pounds
and occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds.
* The associate must frequently sit/stand for long periods of time
and climb ladders as needed.
* While performing the duties of this job, the associate is
regularly required to talk or hear. The associate is frequently
required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel;
as well as reach, twist or squat.
* Ability to maneuver around sales floor, stockroom and office
* Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust
* Ability to work in open environment with fluctuating temperatures
and standard lighting.
* Hotel, Airplane, and Car Travel may be required SM and above
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a part-time position. As a National Retailer, flexibility
with work schedule (able to work weekends, nights, peak holiday
periods) is required.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the associate for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to perform
the essential functions of the role.
Keywords: Pacific Sunwear, Medford , Sales Associate - Rogue Valley Mall - 406, Sales , Medford, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!