Sr. Electrical Lead (Medford,OR)
Company: Lamb Weston
Posted on: May 24, 2019
Lamb Weston is currently hiring a Senior Electrical Lead in
Boardman, OR that will be responsible for overseeing all electrical
maintenance personnel and will report directly to the Electrical
Maintenance Team Leader.
The Senior Electrical Lead is responsible for providing guidance
and direction to electrical maintenance personnel and outside
contractors with troubleshooting, repair, preventative maintenance,
and equipment installations throughout the plant. This position
will assist the maintenance team leaders by writing job plans,
Preventive Maintenance Plans (PM's), Maintenance Work Orders (WO's)
and Purchase Requisitions (PR's).
- Meet all duties of the electrical tech lead and demonstrate
advance leadership skills.
- Maintains safe work practices at all times and participates in
- Assures that safe work practices are followed in all work
- Supports and provides effective leadership for all safety
policies, practices and initiatives.
- Supports, provides leadership and assists in the administration
of all company policies and procedures.
- Abides by all company work, safety, and hygiene rules and
regulations as outlined in the employee handbook.
- Drives CPS programs such as 5S and Center lining throughout the
- Provide technical directions to maintenance personnel.
- Review maintenance crew's job progress (follow up) and check on
completed tasks to ensure competent craftsmanship.
- Coordinate \"on-line\" maintenance activities with production
- Coordinate with maintenance supervisors regarding \"critical\"
items / WO's that need to be taken care of during scheduled plant
down times and during shift cleaning and cut change events.
- Ensure the WO's are being properly completed and returned
- Work closely with production supervisors to avoid unnecessary
plant down times.
- Develop plans to accomplish line related maintenance tasks to
avoid / minimize plant down times.
- Work closely with all maintenance personnel to minimize
downtimes, optimize workload, prioritize work activities and ensure
that resources are used properly and effectively.
- Able to lead in developing labor and material cost estimates
for tasks or projects.
- Write job plans, PM's and generate WO's to help boost our
preventive maintenance program.
- Be involved in the design process of upgrades and new
- Will perform as an Electrical Technician when needed and other
duties as assigned.
- Schedules training, assigns tasks, assesses competence, and
reviews ongoing and finished work, sets priorities and other
responsibilities as authorized.
- Works closely with plant management, maintenance leads, and
production leaders to establish sound maintenance program to
optimize plant performance.
- Responsible for keeping Plant PLC and HMI system current
- An Oregon Electrical Journeyman or an Oregon Electrical
Supervisor license with an Oregon PLC certification or equivalent
knowledge and experience is required.
- Not licensed in Oregon? Must be licensed in electrical in
another state and able to sit for the electrical journeyman test in
Oregon and have 5+ years PLC experience programming and
- Two years of electrical schooling from an accredited vocational
school or equivalent military training in the electrical,
instrumentation or electronics field is preferred.
- A minimum of two years of certified journeyman experience and
3-5 years of experience is preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret plant drawings, detailed
equipment schematics, and O&M manuals required.
- Advanced knowledge of plant controls and process control
- Must demonstrate strong leadership skills.
- Completion of leadership skills training or education and/or
previous leadership experience is required.
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
- Must be able to lift, push, and pull heavy items.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds six feet above the ground, with
assistance (or remove six feet above the ground).
- Will work in all areas of the plant, both inside and outside
during any, and all weather conditions.
- Will regularly work near moving mechanical parts, around
electrical equipment and open circuits.
- May work on wet, icy, or greasy floors.
- Frequently exposed to extreme cold surroundings.
- Exposed to humid conditions as well as hot and cold
- May be exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic
chemicals, and vibration.
- Will regularly work in an environment in which the noise level
is usually high.
Started in 1950 on a small farm in the northwest region of the
U.S., Lamb Weston has grown to be one of the world's largest frozen
potato companies, happily delivering the delicious goodness of
fries to more than 100 countries. While our growth has been
remarkable, we have never forgotten where we came from. We see
things differently just like our founder, Gilbert Lamb, did back in
1950. Amazing what a little ambition and a lot of hard work can
Lamb Weston is an equal opportunity employer and considers
qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color,
creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any
other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
Associated topics: cable, cable harness, electric, electrical, plc,
power, solar, transformer, voltage, wiring
Keywords: Lamb Weston, Medford , Sr. Electrical Lead (Medford,OR), Professions , Medford, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!