Class A CDL - Dedicated Team truck driver
Posted on: March 16, 2023
Job Description: Top drivers earn up to $105,000 - Up to $12,000
sign-on bonus per teamAverage pay: $1,520-$1,860 weeklyHome time:
WeeklyExperience: All CDL holdersJob ID: 230579 Overview
- Double dry van trailers with 100% drop-and-hook freight.
- Drive within all 48 states.
- Take your dog or cat on the road with our Team Pet Policy. Pay
and bonus potential
- Mileage pay, plus hourly pay while on duty, not driving.
- Weekly performance pay.
- $6,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced
- $3,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Annual bonus: Earn up to 2% of annual gross pay each year.
- Must be a formed team.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Doubles/Triples endorsement required at time of hire.
- HazMat endorsement required within 90 days of hire.
- Live within 100 miles of Medford, OR. Need CDL training?
Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at , and
we can talk you through it. Additional benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- HazMat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Team Dedicated driving
- Dependable paychecks - Your weekly paycheck will reflect the
consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity - You get to know the routes you drive and the
customer you work with. Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Our
history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and
respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out
diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national
origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual
orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military
status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and
openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to
opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the
organization's success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic
thinking and cultivates leadership. Schneider uses E-Verify to
confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates.
To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and
responsibilities, please visit . Job Company DriverSchedule
Full-timeSign On Bonus 6000PI
Keywords: Schneider, Medford , Class A CDL - Dedicated Team truck driver, Professions , Canyonville, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...