Posted on: November 25, 2022
Top commercial GC group in OR and WA looking for Senior
Superintendent // High salary, full benefits, per diemThis Jobot
Job is hosted by: Stephen BlackAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary:
$120,000 - $180,000 per yearA bit about us:Oregon based, full
service contractor with broad experience serving both public and
private-sector clients. We are one of the region's most productive
and respected providers of construction services, serving a wide
array of markets in Oregon, Washington, and Idaho. We oversee
projects from small tenant improvements to some of the area's most
recognizable architectural landmarks.We have upcoming projects for
high tech manufacturing, medical clinics, hotels, high rise multi
family, and many moreWhy join us?We complete high quality projects
for our clients while providing an outstanding experience for
everyone involved, especially our employees. We are built on the
values of respect, trust, and integrity - and we look for these
same values in everyone who joins our team.Full suite of benefits
- Truck and credit card/gas cardJob DetailsWe are looking for
experienced Superintendents to run hospitality, multi-family, and
mixed-use projects in the Portland area. The Superintendent will
oversee the total construction effort and will have onsite
management responsibility for completing the project in strict
accordance with the construction documents, on or below budget, and
on or ahead of schedule. The superintendent will ensure overall
jobsite safety in accordance with OSHA and corporate safety
- Create, monitor, update, and implement CPM Schedules in MS
- Schedule and coordinate subcontractors and vendors to ensure
on-time project completion.
- Communicate with Project Manager regularly regarding schedule,
budget, and scope.
- Responsible for quality control monitoring and reporting.
- Provide oversight necessary to maintain a clean, safe, and
- Coordinate required inspections with local jurisdictional
- Identify, verify, and track long lead time materials to
guarantee on-time delivery to jobsite.
- Maintain daily reports, logs, work orders, and all other
regular and special reporting.
- Document all construction phases with daily photos of all new
work put in place.
- Formulate and expedite change order estimates, effect cost
reductions, resolve issues.
- Assist in preconstruction activities, including budgeting,
bidding, and awarding of subcontracts
- Direct company field staff, see that tools/equipment are
properly maintained, inventoried, secured.Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or GED required
- Must have successfully completed projects worth at least $5
millionAdditional Eligibility Qualifications:
- Ability to pass a background check
- Valid driver's license with safe driving recordInterested in
hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now"
Keywords: Jobot, Medford , Construction Superintendent, Professions , Medford, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!