Maintenance Technician - Bonaventure of Medford
Company: Bonaventure Senior Living
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Bonaventure of Medford has an exciting job opening for a
Maintenance Technician. $18.00 per hourTheir comfort in your hands!
Being part of the building maintenance team means keeping residents
comfortable and keeping our community in great shape. This vital
role allows our residents to thrive in a beautiful community. We
know this is more than a job to you, this is your calling, and we
want you to join our team. Top reasons to work at Bonaventure
- High Starting Wage - From $18.00
- Health Benefits - Medical and dental coverage with a minimum of
30 hours worked per week.
- Flexible Spending Account - For Healthcare and Day Care
- Retirement - Generous 401k matching program.
- Professional Growth - We provide on the job paid training. In
addition, we provide paid education assistance and career
advancement thru promotions to qualified individuals.
- Continuing Education Reimbursement - Online education
opportunities and wage increases based upon completed courses.
- Paid Time Off - To have fun, take care of yourself and your
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) - All PPE is included for
your safety which is our top priority. What does a Maintenance
Technician do for Bonaventure?The Maintenance Technician is a
critical role that keeps our building in the best shape possible.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Repair drywall throughout the community and resident
- Touch up painting and/or repainting resident suites as
- Complete "room turns" after a resident moves out to prepare the
suite for a new occupant.
- Troubleshooting and fixing maintenance needs for our residents
and the community.
- Coordinate and work with vendors to ensure repairs are
completed right the first time and at the right price.
- Respond to resident work orders in a timely manner.
- Provide exceptional customer service to our residents, their
families, vendors, and outside providers.
- Building maintenance, facilities maintenance and maintenance
person are all common titles for this position.Qualifications
- Experience with drywall repair, painting, and general
- English language required.
- CPR Certification (preferred).
- Must pass criminal background check and drug test. Bonaventure
of MedfordOur beautiful state-of-the-art senior living community
provides assisted living, residential care, memory care, and
independent living. We provide in home health care to residents in
our community. We are not a nursing home. We are immediately hiring
so apply today. Why Work for Bonaventure Senior LivingNot all
senior living communities are created equal. At Bonaventure, one of
our main guiding philosophies is "you can never go wrong doing the
right thing." This means that we are committed to caring for our
residents and our team members.Bonaventure is dedicated to
providing an exceptional senior lifestyle. Bonaventure s consistent
success has been based upon a simple formula: engaged satisfied
residents and happy team members.Bonaventure Senior Living
associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment,
comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that
comes from working for a company with exceptional service. We
represent a culture of respect, gratitude, and empowerment. If you
are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others,
Bonaventure Senior Living is your perfect match.
Keywords: Bonaventure Senior Living, Medford , Maintenance Technician - Bonaventure of Medford, Professions , Medford, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!