Business System Analyst
Company: Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions
Posted on: January 12, 2022
We are seeking Business Systems Analyst to add to our
team!Qualified candidates should have experience in a related
field. Must have an outstanding work ethic, be self-motivated and
have a can do, get it done teamwork/positive attitude! Competitive
wages and benefits!Commission packages!Great team!Great culture and
benefits!Employer Matched 401 k! Sick and Vacation! Health
benefits! (Vision, dental, medical, disability and life
insurance)About the Company: Founded in 1982, Lighthouse Worldwide
Solutions is the worlds leading supplier of real time contamination
monitoring systems and airborne particle counters.Lighthouse offers
the most complete line of contamination monitoring solutions
available that include Airborne Particle Counters, Microbial
Samplers andLiquid Particle Counters, as well asTemperature /
Humidity sensors. Recently added production of air purification
products, manufacturing of personal protective equipment.These
solutions are now found in semiconductor, pharmaceutical, data
storage, biotechnology, aerospace and defense industry plants
worldwide.About the Job and Responsibilities: This position is
responsible for evaluating, designing, and maintaining database
systems that support business objectives; provide primary support
and maintenance of the ERP/Financial system, CRM System, and other
related sub-systems; maintain the integrity of database systems;
document user instructions; provide training and input into
best-practices; perform the installations and upgrades of database
related products; create complex queries to manage, monitor,
correct data; develop scripts and APIs to integrate and sync
databases; troubleshoot highly technical and complex
issues.Essential duties and responsibilities:System owner for ERP
System (Expandable), CRM System (Salesforce), and other related
sub-systems such as credit card processing software (Paragon),
sales tax software (Avalara), financial reporting software
(Spreadsheet Server), Crystal Reports, database alerts (Knowledge
Sync), and any future related systems.
- Develop and test reports, analytics, and alerts that provide
concise information to streamline operations and facilitate timely
action and decision-making.
- Project manage system upgrades and implementations.
- Key point of contact for users.
- Consult with internal customers to understand their
requirements for business applications and data analysis.
- Liaise with IT and external support where necessary in relation
to user issues.
- Diagnose and correct issues raised by end users.
- Assist in training of users in best practice use of the system
and develop training materials as needed.
- Carryout functional testing and assist with UAT where needed
for new implementations and upgrades.
- Perform database maintenance.
- Evaluates current technology use and needs of the company and
recommends software and hardware improvements.
- Oversees backup, security, and user help systems.
- Remains current on advances in technology.
- Provides technical support to users.
- Prepares and delivers operational or project progress
- Implements and oversees operational budget and
- Be a self-starter and gain deep understanding of the business
and ERP system and underlying database architecture, design,
structure, and dependencies.
- Perform data analysis, data validations, and data quality
assessments/review to ensure database integrity.
- Support process improvement efforts.
- Strong communication skills to effectively interface with
others inside and outside the IT department, as required.
- Get along with others.
- Able to lift up to 25 pounds and 41+ pounds as a two-person
- Performs other related duties as assigned.Supervisory
- Possibly one or more Information Systems/Technology
- Occasional to other LWS offices in the U.S.Required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong knowledge of ERP / financial / manufacturing
- Proficient in Crystal Reports.
- Proficient in SQL scripting with hands on experience creating
SQL queries, views, triggers.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Customer focused with the ability to prioritize workload.
- Proactive and responsive, able to ask the right questions and
raise flags appropriately.
- 'Can do' teamwork attitude, ability to work in a team oriented,
- Ability to successfully engage and interact with both IT and
- Ability to take initiative and willingness to learn.
- Ability to function well in a high passed and times stressful
- Ability to work independently.Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems,
Programming, from a four-year college or university and 5 years of
experience in a related field, or equivalent combination of
education and experience.CANDIDATES SUBJECT TO PRE-EMPLOYMENT
BACKGROUND SCREENINGEEO Statement: Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions
is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be
considered for employment without regard to race, age, color, sex,
religion, national origin, marital status, ancestry, citizenship,
veteran status, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity,
disability status, or any other legally protected status.by
Keywords: Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions, Medford , Business System Analyst, Professions , Medford, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!