Driver- Class B
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: May 6, 2021
** $3,000 sign on bonus available to those applicants who meet the
CDL requirements **
**Great opportunity for a new CDL driver to gain experience with a
As a Route-Vac Truck Driver you will be tasked with providing
coverage for our Route Drivers, loading and unloading your truck.
Position will be cross trained on other routes as well. This
position will also fill in and cover all other routes within the
branch. Opportunities to learn and advance into other roles as they
become available. This position will likely turn into a Class A CDL
opportunity with training provided in the future for the employee.
Monday-Friday shift, local and home nightly. Overtime available
10-15 hours a week.
Why work for Thermo Fluids?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages (Time & 1/2 after 40hrs);
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
your career. Key Responsibilities:
- May visit 2-5 customer sites per day;
- Will be responsible for driving different types of trucks;
- Other duties as assigned. What does it take to work for Thermo
- Class B CDL required, Class A CDL preferred or willing to
obtain in the future;
- Hazmat and Tanker preferred;
- Ability to operate a manual transmission;
- Previous route service preferred;
- Strong customer service skills;
- Ability to use a mobile device. Thermo Fluids, Inc., a
wholly-owned subsidiary of Safety-Kleen Systems, Inc., provides
quality environmental services through a network of branch
facilities in 21 U.S. states. The company services more than 20,000
customers, offering a broad range of environmental services that
includes used oil recycling, used oil filter recycling, antifreeze
products, and antifreeze recycling. Its industrial waste management
services include vacuum services, and hazardous waste management.
With an emphasis on customer confidence and protection, Thermo
Fluids offers the industry exclusive Green Shield Services program,
which combines the very best in collection and recycling services
with best practices for a sustainable environment. To learn more
about our company visit us at www.cleanharbors.com .
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team;
however only those that complete the online application and meet
the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military &
Veteran friendly company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Medford , Driver- Class B, Professions , Medford, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!