Bus Driver - Part Time
Company: Prestige Care, Inc
Posted on: May 16, 2020
Working Hours Start: Various
Working Hours End: Various
Bus Driver is responsible for coordinating, directing, planning and
conducting the life enrichment and resident activity programs.
* Responsible for following the Company dress code, wearing a
nametag at all times and identifies self to passengers routinely,
and carrying a working cell phone at all times.
* Responsible for carrying a current State Driver s License and
know the location of insurance documentation, as well as fire
extinguisher, road flares, emergency road equipment and cellular
phone and demonstrate the proper usage of this equipment.
* Must have passed the Prestige Driver Road Test and Evaluations as
well as the Motor Vehicle Maintenance and Service requirements
before operating the vehicle.
* Responsible for familiarity with transportation of disabled
persons and adhering to the Prestige policies and procedures
regarding the transportation of resident in a safe manner including
the use of appropriate seating restraints.
* Held responsible for ensuring that smoking is prohibited in
* Responsible for immediate notification to Executive Director of
any accident, damage, personal injury or behavioral incidents
taking place during any trip.
* Responsible for adhering to all local or state motor vehicle
laws, rules and regulations.
* Will greet residents, visitors, and staff courteously, respecting
dignity and confidentiality standards and promote resident
* Responsible for completing the Prestige Vehicle Trip Log at time
of each trip and for completing a weekly Vehicle Inspection form,
with identified repairs or adjustments reported to the Executive
Director for immediate resolution.
* Responsible for reporting any ticket or summons received, (either
while driving their personal auto or while in a Prestige vehicle)
to the Executive Director.
* Responsible for coordinating schedule with other members of the
building team, coordinate outside events and activities and to meet
scheduled appointments in a timely manner.
* Attends and participate in training in-services, and staff
meetings, as pertaining to position.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
* High School diploma or equivalent.
* A valid, current driver s license in the state.
* Knowledgeable of the area streets and locations.
* Valid commercial Class B driver s license and access to a private
vehicle for business use.
KEYWORDS: Senior Living, senior care, bus driver, entry level,
activities director, activities, healthcare, health care, bus,
assisted living, part time, part-time:
Prestige Senior Living - Arbor Place enjoyed a deficiency-free
survey in 2017, as well as winning the prestegious American Health
Care Association \\"Bronze\\" award for high quality care of our
residents! Check out the article here:
Tucked away in a beautiful corner of Medford, Oregon, Prestige
Senior Living Arbor Place is a tranquil senior living community.
From comfortably situated apartments, to a restaurant-style dining
area and vibrant common spaces, Arbor Place offers many amenities
and activities for residents to take advantage of.:
Arbor Place prides itself in the ability to meet each individual's
scheduled and unscheduled needs around the clock in a way that
promotes choice, convenience and independence for each resident.
Our dedicated staff takes the time to know each resident as an
individual and works together with families, neighbors and friends
to ensure all our residents receive the best care.:
In addition to the many services and amenities, Arbor Place offers
award-winning Expressions Memory Care Program, designed to make our
residents feel accepted, important, comfortable at home.
Expressions creates a buffer against fear and the stress of
dementia and other forms of cognitive impairment through activities
that stimulate the body and mind, and enrich the life of our
Questions? Contact ArborPlaceED@prestigecare.com:
Build Your Healthcare Career with Prestige Care!:
Prestige Care is a family-owned and operated industry leader in the
skilled nursing, assisted living, and rehabilitation space. As a
Prestige Care team member, you are more than just an employee, you
are part of our family. With a company focus on career development
and advancement, there are many opportunities for advancement at
our over 80 communities and care centers in 8 Western states. The
healthcare career opportunities are endless and we look forward to
collaborating with you to achieve your professional goals. Check
out the career path that you can take with Prestige Care
Keywords: Prestige Care, Inc, Medford , Bus Driver - Part Time, Professions , Medford, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!