Hematology Consultant, Oregon S (54L2)
Company: Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
Posted on: February 15, 2020
Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global Biopharma company committed to
a single mission: to discover, develop, and deliver innovative
medicines focused on helping millions of patients around the world
in disease areas such as oncology, cardiovascular, immunoscience
and fibrosis. Join us and make a difference. We hire the best
people and provide them with a work environment that places a
premium on diversity, integrity, collaboration and personal
development. Through a culture of inclusion, we create a better,
more productive work environment. We believe that the diverse
experiences and perspectives of all our employees help to drive
innovation and transformative business results. Celgene is a global
biopharmaceutical company leading the way in medical innovation to
help patients live longer, better lives. Our purpose as a company
is to discover and develop therapies that will change the course of
human health. We value our passion for patients, quest for
innovation, spirit of independence and love of challenge. With a
presence in more than 70 countries - and growing - we look for
talented people to grow our business, advance our science and
contribute to our unique culture. We are seeking talented
hematology and oncology sales professionals with a proven track
record and the drive and initiative to sell in markets that revolve
around complex science. Celgene has been consistently ranked as one
of top sales forces in the industry, because of the knowledge and
support the sales team demonstrate to improving the lives of the
patients we serve. Celgene is an organization that not only
recognizes performance, but also the manner in which performance is
achieved. Hematology Oncology Consultants are responsible for
achieving all territory sales goals through the promotion, sale and
support of company products or services in his/her geographic
territory. This territoryencompasses.... Responsibilities
- Communicating with physicians and health care professionals in
support of approved product indications.
- Providing customers with assistance in the best application of
products: answers all questions concerning products, with
appropriate referrals where required.
- Preparing and implementing a comprehensive business plan for
- Contacting prospects and explaining features and benefits of
products offered, utilizing persuasive sales techniques all within
the boundaries of the Celgene Promotional Policy.
- Collaborating with a variety of internal cross functional
partners to include clinical nurse consultants, patient support
specialists, marketers, account managers, advocate development
managers, professional alliance managers and clinical
- Planning and organizing promotional speakers programs in
territory in partnership with Speakers Bureau vendor and advocate
- Communicating competitive market intelligence to brand teams
and management. Required Skills/Knowledge:
- BS in Business or Science; 5+ years sales experience in
pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry with at least two years of
related hematology/oncology sales strongly preferred ( or proven
success in medical field ).
- Proven track record that demonstrates top sales
- Demonstrated ability to understand and communicate technical
clinical material clearly and effectively.
- Ability to develop critical relationships with physicians,
nurses and ancillary staff within academic hospitals, clinics, and
private practice facilities.
- Demonstrated understanding of oncology therapeutic area,
products and marketplace.
- Demonstrated knowledge of healthcare system processes including
- Strong work ethic and ability to develop priorities and manage
- Ability to work successfully within a team environment.
- Ability to integrate innovative ideas to accomplish corporate
and individual objectives.
- Prefer individuals with the desire/ability to relocate for
roles of different scope or responsibility.
- Occasional overnight travel is required. Bristol-Myers Squibb
recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work
environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits,
services and programs that provide our employees the resources to
pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
Keywords: Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Medford , Hematology Consultant, Oregon S (54L2), Professions , Medford, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!