Business Development Lead - Oregon
Posted on: April 19, 2019
GVAir is a division of Geomni. We create software and other
technologies related to aerial imagery, and provide the world's
most comprehensive and cutting-edge imagery data acquisition,
process, analytics, and distribution. We serve a wide range of
markets, including insurance, commercial property, energy, banking,
architecture, engineering, emergency response, urban planning, and
The Director of Business Development s primary responsibility is to
identify, develop and cultivate sales opportunities for new aerial
imagery and data licensing, fee-for service, and other sales
strategies for growing the imaging & LiDAR business and achieving
the company s sales growth goals.
As a Business Development Leader you have a passion for sales and
an entrepreneurial spirit. Your ability to quickly establish
relationships of trust with existing clients and prospective
customers will be instrumental to your success. Excellent
communication, presentation, negotiation and interpersonal skills
will make you effective in your role as you work thru the sales
cycle of prospecting, proposing and closing deals.
A successful individual in this position will exemplify Geomni s
core values and will demonstrate professionalism at all times.
Additional Essential Functions include:
* Create new-service and content licensing & sales opportunities in
the Photogrammetry, Surverying, and Mapping (PSM) space for Geomni
core products including: oblique and nadir aerial imagery, LiDAR,
3d structure and property Models, mapping tools, etc.
* Manage & Maintain existing customer relationships; Develop and
foster new ones.
* Identify & develop opportunities for new products, services,
campaigns, distribution channels and partnerships.
* Effectively utilize and leverage the CRM to manage opportunities
and drive the buying process.
* Create & Execute strategies that provide consistent annual
increases in sales while keeping customer satisfaction a top
* Provide detailed and accurate sales reports and forecasting.
* Clearly articulate the strength and value propositions of our
* Travel to in-person meetings with customers and partners to
develop key relationships.
* Participate in trade shows, workshops and seminars as needed.
* Bachelors Degree, or equivalent experience.
* 3+ years experience in sale or business development.
* Understand social medial tools and how they can be used for
marketing and business development.
* Proficient with computer and cloud based sales and customer
relations management (CRM) tools.
* Must hold Valid Drivers License and be willing to travel.
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal
opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, national
origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual
orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited resumes
sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or email
address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered Verisk
property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting
from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Keywords: Verisk, Medford , Business Development Lead - Oregon, Other , Medford, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!