CT Tech-Live, Work & Play in Southern Oregon - Medford, OR
Posted on: September 19, 2023
CT Tech Opportunities CT TECHExternal candidates may be eligible
for a Recruitment Bonus and/or Relocation Assistance!Questions?
Contact Chandler White at firstname.lastname@example.orgWho We
AreAsante's imaging experts go above and beyond. All our
technicians are highly trained, exceeding state requirements with
advanced certifications in MRI, CT, ultrasound, nuclear medicine,
and bone density scanning. Our imaging program is supervised by a
board-certified radiologist who works directly with technicians at
the hospital to interpret test results and offer guidance on
complex cases.OurComputed Tomography (CT) Techsperform various
computerized tomographic procedures that are reliant on independent
critical thinking and professional judgement to ensure quality
evaluation of films. Our CT Techs play a key role in the patient
experience and are responsible for providing compassionate patient
care.Who You Are
- Problem solver, able to solve challenges with scheduling,
films, patients, and prioritization (triage work).
- Autonomous, capable of assuming responsibility for designated
work assignments and collaborating with team and leaders when
- Effective communicator, able to adapt communication style to
meet the needs of patients, peers, and physicians.
- Detail oriented, capable of developing a complete picture of
the case including discussion with patient, studies, labs, and
- Flexible, able to anticipate and respond effectively to changes
in direction, work volume, and emergencies.
- Safety oriented, highly conscious of safety protocols to ensure
radiation safety of all patients, families, and staff.
- Growth-minded, passionate about the best practices in
Radiologic Technology and participative in department and team
performance improvement.What You'll Do
- Provide quality patient exams that are clinically comprehensive
and meet the needs of the patient.
- Manage a variety of designated work assignments including
routine exams and procedures on OP, IP, and ED patients.
- Explain exams to patients (including family/friends when
appropriate), answer questions and work to allay fears or anxiety
associated with all procedures and CT equipment.
- Monitor and act on radiation safety best practices including
lead shielding as necessary.Qualifications
- One or more years of CT tech experience is preferred (will
consider new graduates with technical and patient care
- Licensed in Radiography or Nuclear Medicine by the Oregon Board
of Medical Imaging (OBMI) with certification in Computed Tomography
CT is required.
- BLS: Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider certified
through the American Heart Association (AHA) required upon
- CSCCT: Certified by the Society of Cardiovascular Computer
Tomography,preferred.For this position in the ARRMC CT Scanning
- OBMI Temporary License in respective specialty may be
considered. Permanent licensure must be obtained within 1 year of
hire or prior to temporary license expiration.What We Offer
- Competitive starting pay - including earning more with a
preferred unit-designated specialty certification!
- Comprehensive Total Rewards package including medical, dental,
vision, wellness; retirement plan with up to a 6% employer
contribution; and a generous paid time off policy that increases
with years of service
- Tuition Reimbursement ProgramWhat Makes Us DifferentAsante is
more than a great hospital system in an amazing location. We are a
community of passionate providers and service-focused caregivers
who collaborate to deliver amazing patient outcomes; a place where
titles don't matter as much as your creativity, drive, and passion.
Our culture, values and people create an environment of sustained
medical excellence.For more on our story and award-winning health
care, clickHERE.At Asante we are defined by our values - traits
that guide us as we serve patients and the community:
Excellence - Respect - Honesty - Service - TeamworkAsante is an
equal opportunity employer. We are committed to employ and advance
in employment women, minorities, qualified individuals with
disabilities and protected veterans.
Keywords: Asante, Medford , CT Tech-Live, Work & Play in Southern Oregon - Medford, OR, Other , Medford, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!