Theatre Floor Staff
Company: Coming Attractions Theatres Inc.
Posted on: May 24, 2023
A Floor Staff is responsible for providing quality guest service in
ticket and concession sales while maintaining the cleanliness of
- Engage the guest, make eye contact, smile, give quick efficient
service and give them your full attention
- Consistently keep the box and/or concession area clean,
organized and well-stocked
- Inform guests of special promotions and savings
- Process sale of tickets and concession items, assemble food
items, operate point-of-sale terminals and make accurate
- Offer additional products to complement guest's order
- Maintain adequate cash funds and notify manager of the need for
- Conduct theatre checks every 30-45 minutes for instances of
theatre hopping, theft or vandalism
- Keep apprised of seating in crowded auditoriums and know where
seats are still available
- Perform routine theatre checks on outside of building in all
types of weather for cleanliness, vandalism or loitering
- At night's end make sure all auditoriums, restrooms and game
room area(s) are empty
- Conduct crowd control
- Enforcement of all company policies and procedures (MPAA
- Prepare concession stand for theatre opening or closing
- Track inventory and spoilage control
- General theatre cleaning and operational tasks as directed by
the Manager on duty
- Handle minor customer complaints; Call the manager if the
situation is too difficult
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as; operating and
maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or
employees of organization.
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills, in addition
to good client/customer service skills.
- Ability to work effectively with a team.
- Ability to perform basic math and cash handling duties.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must know how
to operate a register and/or computer or be willing to train, be
honest and reliable, self-motivated, dependable and be positive in
customer relations with the ability to multi-task.
- The work for this position is performed mainly inside the movie
- The position requires routine walking, standing, bending,
twisting and carrying items weighing no more than fifty
- This position requires availability nights, weekends and
$15.00 per hour
Keywords: Coming Attractions Theatres Inc., Medford , Theatre Floor Staff, Other , Ashland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...