CT Tech - CT Scanning Dept - Medford, OR
Location: Crescent City
Posted on: May 23, 2023
CT Tech - CT Scanning Dept Additional Position Details: .75 FTE
Part-time 1st Shift - DaysSalary: Starting at $36.80 an hour and up
(based on qualifications and years of experience in the field).
Plus, you will earn extra shift differentials for swing, night, and
- $2.02 extra for working between 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- $4.50 extra for working between 11:01pm and 7:00am
- $1.87 extra for working weekends External candidates may be
eligible for a Recruitment Bonus and/or Relocation Assistance! This
position may be eligible for an employee referral bonus, payable
only to our current employees. Please click HERE to learn more
details! Questions? Contact Chandler White, for more information at
Who We Are Asante's imaging experts go above and beyond. All our
technicians are highly trained, exceeding state requirements with
advanced certifications in MRI, CT, ultrasound, nuclear medicine,
and bone density scanning. Our imaging program is supervised by a
board-certified radiologist who works directly with technicians at
the hospital to interpret test results and offer guidance on
complex cases.Our Computed Tomography (CT) Techs perform various
computerized tomographic procedures that are reliant on independent
critical thinking and professional judgement to ensure quality
evaluation of films. Our CT Techs play a key role in the patient
experience and are responsible for providing compassionate patient
care. Who You Are
- Problem solver, able to solve challenges with scheduling,
films, patients, and prioritization (triage work).
- Autonomous, capable of assuming responsibility for designated
work assignments and collaborating with team and leaders when
- Effective communicator, able to adapt communication style to
meet the needs of patients, peers, and physicians.
- Detail oriented, capable of developing a complete picture of
the case including discussion with patient, studies, labs, and
- Flexible, able to anticipate and respond effectively to changes
in direction, work volume, and emergencies.
- Safety oriented, highly conscious of safety protocols to ensure
radiation safety of all patients, families, and staff.
- Growth-minded, passionate about the best practices in
Radiologic Technology and participative in department and team
performance improvement. What You'll Do
- Provide quality patient exams that are clinically comprehensive
and meet the needs of the patient.
- Manage a variety of designated work assignments including
routine exams and procedures on OP, IP, and ED patients.
- Explain exams to patients (including family/friends when
appropriate), answer questions and work to allay fears or anxiety
associated with all procedures and CT equipment.
- Monitor and act on radiation safety best practices including
lead shielding as necessary. Qualifications
- One or more years of CT tech experience is preferred (will
consider new graduates with technical and patient care
- Licensed in Radiography or Nuclear Medicine by the Oregon Board
of Medical Imaging (OBMI) with certification in Computed Tomography
CT is required
- BLS: Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider certified
through the American Heart Association (AHA) required upon
- CSCCT: Certified by the Society of Cardiovascular Computer
Tomography, preferred For this position in the ARRMC CT Scanning
- OBMI Temporary License in respective specialty may be
considered. Permanent licensure must be obtained within 1 year of
hire or prior to temporary license expiration. What We Offer
- Competitive starting pay - including earning more with a
preferred unit-designated specialty certification!
- Comprehensive Total Rewards package including medical, dental,
vision, wellness; retirement plan with up to a 6% employer
contribution; and a generous paid time off policy that increases
with years of service
- Tuition Reimbursement Program What Makes Us Different Asante is
more than a great hospital system in an amazing location. We are a
community of passionate providers and service-focused caregivers
who collaborate to deliver amazing patient outcomes; a place where
titles don't matter as much as your creativity, drive, and passion.
Our culture, values and people create an environment of sustained
medical excellence. For more on our story and award-winning health
care, click HERE . More About Asante and Southern Oregon Asante is
a local, community owned and governed, not-for-profit organization
that provides comprehensive health care services to more than
550,000 people in a nine-county area of Southern Oregon and
Northern California. It includes Asante Ashland Community Hospital
in Ashland, Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center in Medford, Asante
Three Rivers Medical Center in Grants Pass, Asante Physician
Partners throughout the Rogue Valley, and additional health care
partnerships. Virtually all medical specialties and services are
represented within an organization dedicated to providing
exceptional care. With over 5,000 employees, Asante's entities
offer outstanding opportunities for career advancement and
professional growth. At Asante your work positively impacts your
family, friends, neighbors and the community. Experience the
difference in how you work, how you live and how you connect.At
Asante we are defined by our values - traits that guide us as we
serve patients and the community: Excellence - Respect - Honesty -
Service - Teamwork Asante is an equal opportunity employer. We are
committed to employ and advance in employment women, minorities,
qualified individuals with disabilities and protected
Keywords: Asante, Medford , CT Tech - CT Scanning Dept - Medford, OR, Other , Crescent City, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...