Company: Alpha Consulting
Location: Myrtle Point
Posted on: May 22, 2023
PROJECT COORDINATOR REMOTE Remote, 5% travel. Project
- Coordinate project activities and deliverables across multiple
IT teams, stakeholders, and vendors.
- Create and maintain project plans, schedules, budgets, and
timelines for IT projects.
- Monitor project progress and ensure that deliverables are
completed on time, within budget, and to meet quality
- Conduct regular status meetings with project teams and
stakeholders to communicate progress, risks, and issues.
- Identify and mitigate project risks and issues and escalate to
the appropriate stakeholders as needed.
- Ensure project documentation is complete, accurate, and up to
- Support project managers in project planning, budgeting, and
reporting for IT projects.
- Assist in the development and implementation of project
management best practices, processes, and standards for IT
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment on
project goals, priorities, and dependencies.
- Support project-related communication and training activities
for IT projects.
- Support Solution Architects at their administrative task (plan,
document, and coordinate to deliver solutions). Required Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology,
or a related field is a plus.
- Fluent business English.
- 3+ years of experience in IT project coordination or management
in a fast-paced environment. Basic understanding of IT networks and
- Strong project management skills, including project planning,
scheduling, budgeting, and risk management for IT projects.
- Excel is a basic requirement for this role as they will be
create and maintaining status reports, project plans, schedules,
budgets, and timelines for IT projects.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the
ability to work effectively with IT teams, stakeholders, and
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and problem-solving
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple IT projects
- Proficiency in project management software and collaboration
tools for IT projects.
- Basic application software skills (Microsoft Office including
Teams) is a must.
- Experience/knowledge in IT Networking concepts and technologies
is a plus.
- Experience/knowledge in the food and beverage industry is a
- Experience/knowledge in OT (Operational Technology) is a plus.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP. Please E-MAIL your resume
(attachment to email) with rate and availability to Rose: ALPHA'S
REQUIREMENT MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2
Keywords: Alpha Consulting, Medford , Project Coordinator, Other , Myrtle Point, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...