Company: Diverse Lynx
Location: Myrtle Point
Posted on: March 16, 2023
Job Title: Snowflake Modeler
Relevant Experience (in Yrs)
Strong Data Modeling background with experience transforming logical models into physical database designs using best practices to ensure high data quality, reduce redundancy and optimize performance.
2. Snowflake Experience analyzing, architecting, designing, and developing cloud data solutions with Snowflake. Optimize, update and maintain logical and physical data models, source to target mappings to support new and existing projects.
3. Work with the Application Development team to implement data strategies, build data flows and develop conceptual data models.
4. Experience in designing multi-phased cloud data strategies, including designing multi-phased implementation roadmaps Design and develop scalable data ingestion frameworks to transform a variety of datasets.
5. Snowflake data modeler who can understand SAP S/4 HANA datasets and create similar models in Snowflake or BQ for reporting.
6. Seeking an experienced Data Modeler with hands-on experience with Data Vault.
7. Concepts including Transaction dimensions, conformed dimensions and facts, slowly changing dimension, multi-Star/ Snowflake Schema Modeling, different types of Fact tables.
8+ years experience
Roles & Responsibilities
Snowflake Data Modeler will be responsible for working with business and technical team to design and implement Snowflake reporting solution. This includes responsibility for the method and processes used to translate business needs into functional and technical specifications.
The Modeler will:
Define and drive the realization of best-in-class enterprise Snowflake architecture implementation.
Deliver and manage the design and implementation. Consultant will be responsible for the blueprint he logical and physical design and implantation in a fully integrated enterprise environment.
Create Logical and physical data models in Snowflake.
Analyze business initiatives and defines high level solution to fit data mesh.
Lead and work with offshore teams to drive and get the work done.
Lead technical resource, who works closely with IT and key business thought leaders to ensure delivery of robust throughout the organization.
Participates and leads focus groups, working to align Business and IT organizations
Bachelors degree in information technology, management information systems, business/operations analysis or a related field, or equivalent experience preferred.
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels in the company.
Job Title: Snowflake Modeler
Keywords: Diverse Lynx, Medford , Snowflake Modeler, Other , Myrtle Point, Oregon
here to apply!