School Mental Health Therapist
Company: KLAMATH BASIN BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
Posted on: March 15, 2023
Job Title: School Mental Health TherapistRELOCATION IS REQUIRED
TO KLAMATH FALLS, OREGON$5,000 SIGNING BONUS & RELOCATION
ASSISTANCE AVAILABLEFull time: Day ShiftIntro and job overview:
Join our KBBH team and find meaningful work, inspiring colleagues,
career growth, great compensation, and excellent benefits. Located
in beautiful Southern Oregon.Join an outstanding multi-disciplinary
team including an on-staff psychiatric team and licensed clinical
staff. Klamath Basin Behavioral Health is an accredited NHSC
facility. The NHSC Loan Repayment Program is open to licensed
primary care medical, dental, and mental and behavioral health
providers who are employed by accredited sites.School Mental
Therapist Benefits and Pay range:
- Salary: $52,000.00 - $74,000.00 DOE and Licensure
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 403 (b) & up to 8% Matching
- Paid Vacation & Wellness Days
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness Program
- Tuition Reimbursement ProgramSchool Mental Therapist
Responsibilities and Qualifications: This job description is not
designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities,
duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones
may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- Functions as a member of a treatment team
- Effectively communicate clinical services to other members of
the team, to other social services agencies and to monitoring
- Delivery of direct clinical services to clients
- Direct clinical services may include:
- Individual, group, and family psychotherapy
- Case management services
- Parent training workshops
- Parent support groups, or other clinical responsibilities as
assigned. School Mental Therapist Education: Must meet requirements
to qualify as a QMHP. QMHPs shall meet the following minimum
qualifications and shall hold one of the following educational
- Graduate degree in Psychology.
- Bachelor's degree in nursing and licensed by the state of
- Graduate degree in social work.
- Graduate degree in a behavioral science field.
- Graduate degree in recreational, music or art therapy.
- Bachelor's degree in occupational therapy and licensed by the
State of Oregon.School Mental Therapist Experience: Experience to
demonstrate the competencies to identify precipitating events:
- Gather histories of mental and physical disabilities, alcohol
and drug use, past mental service, and criminal justice
- Assess family, social and work relationships.
- Conduct a mental health examination.
- Document a multiaxial DSM diagnosis.
- Write and supervise a treatment plan.
- Conduct a comprehensive Mental Health Assessment.
- Provide individual, family and/or group therapy within the
scope of their training.School Mental Therapist Certificates,
Licenses, Registrations: Valid driver's license. Authorization to
work in the United States. If the employee is an unlicensed
therapist or is not actively in the licensing process, employee
must meet the requirements to become MHACBO QMHP Certified and
maintain certification. This must be maintained for the length of
employment.Other Considerations: Klamath Basin Behavioral Health
celebrates diversity and is committed to creating inclusive and
equal access to all individuals regardless of race, color,
religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, genetic information,
age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, and veteran's status, or any other basis covered by
appropriate law. Our employment decisions are based on
qualifications, merit, and agency need.
- COVID-19 Vaccination or medical or religious exemption
Keywords: KLAMATH BASIN BEHAVIORAL HEALTH, Medford , School Mental Health Therapist, Other , Medford, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...