Senior Sales Engineer
Location: Myrtle Point
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Uptycs builds best-in-class cloud security products that
leverage lightweight tools, built on open source software, to
collect everything that can help detect, understand, and mitigate a
wide variety of security problems. We run on laptops and cloud
workloads, monitor Kubernetes and serverless containers, analyze
AWS/GCP/Azure configuration and CloudTrail events, you name it. We
feed it into a cloud-based security analytics platform that
provides comprehensive visibility, threat detection, posture
management, remediation, vulnerability management and compliance
tracking. We analyze petabytes of data, process millions of events
per second, and run a control plane that enables continuous
scanning for vulnerabilities, misconfigurations, and APT malware on
all major cloud providers and hundreds of thousands of macOS,
Linux, and Windows endpoints.
Uptycs enables security professionals at companies such as Comcast,
Flexport and Lookout to quickly prioritize, investigate, and
respond to potential threats across a company's entire attack
Uptycs' platform enables endpoint and cloud security orchestration
from a single dashboard. The solution uses a telemetry-powered
approach to address multiple use cases, including extended
detection and response, cloud workload protection, and cloud
security posture management.
As an Uptycs Sales Engineer, you will partner closely with the
sales team as a technical advisor and advocate for the Uptycs
platform while focusing on increasing the conversion rate of
qualified opportunities to win deals in order to meet quarterly and
annual revenue targets. You will also build deep expertise in the
Uptycs platform, EDR, Incident Response, and Threat Detection as
well as Endpoint OS and Public Cloud platforms, and apply this
knowledge to solve customer challenges.
We are expanding our Sales Engineering team to accommodate its
rapidly growing customer base and accelerating revenue. This
position offers significant commission-earning potential,
fast-paced career development, and numerous opportunities for
What You'll Do:
* Participate in pipeline development, forecasts, and quarterly
* Win the trust of customers by demonstrating technical and
business acumen and empathizing with their business challenges.
* Act as a trusted advisor and advocate for our customers.
* Develop and deliver engaging demonstrations in collaboration with
our sales team to both business and technical users.
* Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs.
* Lead, contribute to, and employ best practices in executing
demos, POCs and pilots.
* Help customers customize or extend Uptycs solution during POC or
* Present to prospects, customers, and partners at trade shows,
conferences, and webinars.
* Participate in value-added activities including community
involvement (meetups), case studies, and reference calls.
* Work with customers and sales team stakeholders to design and
align solutions to customer use cases, integration challenges, data
reporting and more.
* Establish yourself as a trusted advisor to prospects and
customers working with your Account Manager and the local partners
within your territory
* Ability to discuss, with credibility, competitive offers in the
marketplace and effectively differentiate against them
What We're Looking For:
* 4+ years in solution selling SaaS security products to enterprise
* Strong knowledge/experience of one of the following security
* Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR)
* Cloud workload protection including containers, Kubernetes, and
* Cloud Infrastructure Security - e.g. CSPM, CIEM
Experience with public cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) architectures An
understanding of the challenges related to security, compliance,
and governance for cloud and container infrastructure. The ability
to take complex pieces of technology and explain it in a simple and
easy way to prospects and customers. A very collaborative
disposition, and the ability to work with multiple stakeholders in
contexts varying from pre-sales to post-sales, customer support,
and more. Experience in software development and utilizing
scripting languages (Bash, PowerShell, Python, ect) is a plus.
Experience with internals of Linux, Windows and MacOS a plus.
Experience with DNS, HTTPS, TLS, TCP/IP is a plus
Uptycs is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be
considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
veteran or disability status. Uptycs is a progressive and
open-minded workplace where we do not tolerate discrimination or
harassment in any form. If you are smart, passionate and good at
what you do, come as you are.
Keywords: Uptycs, Medford , Senior Sales Engineer, Other , Myrtle Point, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!