Senior Software Engineer- Salesforce Developer
Company: Talent Software Services, Inc.
Location: Myrtle Point
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Senior Software Engineer- Salesforce Developer
Job Summary: -Talent Software Services is in search of a -Senior
Software Engineer-Salesforce Developer -for a contract position
that can be worked 100% remotely. -The opportunity will be five
months with a strong chance for a long-term extension.
- The Senior Software Engineer- Salesforce Developer is
responsible for the design, configuration and development of
Client's Salesforce Sales and Service Clouds and other related
applications software within Client's Technology organization.
- The successful candidate will be a seasoned Salesforce software
engineer with leadership skills and extensive knowledge and
experience in designing, building, testing and documenting complex,
highly scalable and dependable capabilities and integrations on the
- The candidate will interact closely with project teams, scrum
masters, business analysts, test engineers and other software
engineers to shape, identify, prioritize, and realize project
requirements in the delivery of business solutions.
- Successful candidates will have a comprehensive knowledge of
Salesforce development tools, technologies, practices, and
standards; proven ability to integrate large scale systems or
third-party products; and a track record of delivering
high-quality, solutions in a timely and effective manner.
- Builds, tests, deploys and maintains production Salesforces
capabilities using Aura, Lightning Web Component, Apex,
Visualforce, Salesforce API, Process Builder and AWS
- Follows established coding standards and other group
procedures, both individually and at a team level. -
- Must ensure proper code reviews are held for the assigned
- Contributes to the engineering team's culture of high code
- Accountable for the quality of code that is delivered to QA and
production and must ensure that appropriate code reviews and unit
testing are adequately performed.
- Ensures that continuous integration is performed on the
application source code and constantly seeks to enhance the
continuous integration methods of the development team to ensure
extremely high quality of code.
- Works closely with project and business team to thoroughly
understand the system requirements and ensure they are properly
implemented. Also. -
- must seek ways to meet the underlying business requirements
with low-cost, yet highly re-usable patterns and actively escalate
requirements that may cause unnecessary risk or cost.
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of cloud-based infrastructure
components Expert-level Object Oriented knowledge, with
demonstrated complex implementations a must, e.g., custom API's,
optimization techniques, and design patterns.
- Ensure that application code adheres to enterprise and industry
standards and best practices, including performance and security
- Gather feedback from design and technical staff on application
development needs and patterns. Must be able to work with
Enterprise Architecture group to propose and solicit approval of
new architectural patterns including documentation and presentation
of the architectural approach, benefits/limitations and other
considerations (e.g. re-usability, security, performance,
- Responsible for support of and coordinating with other
Engineers, Architects and teams including other technology teams
such as a User Experience team or an infrastructure team.
- Assists scrum masters in project planning and estimating of
project score items. Reports hours daily to administration for
- Provide Tier 2 application support and support projects as
- Bachelor's degree required.
- At least 8 years of directly related work experience in a
professional position in software development or a related
- At least 7 years development experience, Salesforce
- Expert-level understanding of the Salesforce programming
language, related optimization techniques, and design
- Must have strong knowledge in one or more of the following:
- Preferred Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
- Experience using with Gearset.
- Experience with AWS Lambda, Fargate, ElasticBeanStalk, SNS/SQS,
S3, IAM, CloudWatch, RDS, DynamoDB, AWS CLI preferred
- Fluency with CI/CD toolsets such as: CloudFormation, BitBucket,
Jenkins, Ansible a plus
- Knowledge of Java/J2EE, Hibernate, Spring, SQL/PL-SQL a
- Experience or knowledge in deployment of cloud-based
applications using AWS strongly preferred
- Test-driven development and continuous integration experience
is highly preferred
- Experience working in an iterative dev/ops environment
(familiarity with Agile/Scrum required)
- Experience in adhering to software development guidelines and
in performing code and design reviews
- Experience in documenting design and architecture artifacts and
presenting artifacts for architectural review
- Effective communication skills are a must along with a strong
customer orientation, and the ability to clearly discern client
- Ability to effectively coordinate multiple responsibilities
simultaneously, with fast, flexible work style.
- Knowledge of K-12 or Higher Education related software
applications is a plus.
If this job is a match for your background, we would be honored to
receive your application! -
Providing consulting opportunities to TALENTed people since 1987,
we offer a host of opportunities including contract, contract to
hire and permanent placement. Let's talk!
Keywords: Talent Software Services, Inc., Medford , Senior Software Engineer- Salesforce Developer, Other , Myrtle Point, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!