Development Associate, Single Family Rental
Company: Education Realty Trust Inc.
Location: Myrtle Point
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Greystar is a market leading, fully integrated real estate
company offering expertise in investment, development and property
management of multifamily properties globally.
Ranked by the National Multifamily Housing Council as the largest
developer, our organization has a deep and established portfolio
throughout the United States, and we are continuing to rapidly
grow. Greystar's development division has sponsored $30B+ projects
to date and has an expanding portfolio of Single Family Rental,
Multifamily, Logistics and Life Science projects.
Greystar's Single Family Rental (SFR) team works closely with the
investment and development teams to establish best practices for
the acquisition and development of SFR projects across the United
States. We are looking for a future leader to join the group at the
ground level and grow their career within the platform whilst
pursuing a fast-growing asset class!
* Work in tandem with our investment and development teams to
execute SFR projects.
* Establish best practices for the project lifecycle, including
Investment Committee memos, the entitlement and design process,
construction phase and property management.
* Work with Greystar's Investment team on the SFR fund deployment
execution both internally and externally via Forward Fund, Forward
Purchase and pure Development strategies.
* Connect network of national, regional and local homebuilders with
* Lead efforts to be able to self-perform purpose built SFR
communities internally over time.
* Work with Modern Living Solutions, Greystar's modular housing
division to expand into SFR.
* Capitalize on the fast growing SFR market segment that is poised
for substantial growth as millennials enter the 35-49 age cohort
over next 20 years.
* Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, Economics or a related
* 3-5 years of experience in real estate finance.
* Experience executing the development of SFR or Multifamily
projects is preferred.
* Hybrid/remote working model.
* Explore and pursue the latest trends to shape the future of real
* Meet our newest recruits from across the world at Greystar's
annual conference held at our global headquarters in
* Internal networking and mentorship opportunities through
platforms such as our Women's Inclusion Network (WIN).
* Celebrate your Birthday with a day off, plus a personal day to
take off each quarter.
* Tuition reimbursement through our Education Assistance
* Join a diverse, fully integrated organization that is structured
to thrive throughout all economic and real estate cycles, with
capital raised for the SFR platform
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time
team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in
addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may
participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are
also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits
from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with
arrest and conviction records.
Keywords: Education Realty Trust Inc., Medford , Development Associate, Single Family Rental, Other , Myrtle Point, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!