Company: Boise Cascade
Location: White City
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Job Category: Maintenance
Requisition Number: INDUS001441
Posted: November 16, 2022
White City, OR 97503, USA
Boise Cascade is seeking a qualified millwright to join our
maintenance team.Boise Cascade has been in the business of
manufacturing wood products and distributing building materials for
over half a century. Today we're one of the largest manufacturers
of plywood and engineered wood products in North America - and the
only wholesale stocking distributor for building products that can
service the entire United States. Because our business is built on
relationships, our employees are critical to our success. And we're
committed to investing in them. That's why we offer a benefits
package designed to have a positive impact on all areas of your
life - from health and well-being, career and community, to
financial security and personal safety. We call it, Total Rewards.
Here's a look at what's included:
- Medical + Prescription Drug
- Dental + Vision
- 401(k) Retirement SavingsResponsibilities Successful candidate
will be responsible for following safe work practices, plant
policies and procedures, machine troubleshooting, preventive
maintenance, fabricating and modifying equipment, repairing or
replacing; power transmission, hydraulic/pneumatic components, and
conveyor system components.Qualifications Basic Qualifications:
* Must have an excellent work and safety record.
* Must be able to work at heights, and in hot/dusty
* Must be able to work various shifts including days, swing and/or
graveyard with required daily or weekly overtime as needed.
* Must be able to comprehend and enter detailed work orders into
our computerized maintenance management system (CMMS).
* Must have experience in Field Prep which consists of shop math,
basic measuring tools, hand tools, torqueing, fasteners, and print
* Must have experience in Assembly & Installation which consists of
part assembly, pre-alignment, alignment, belts, chains, fits, and
* Must have experience identifying and controlling failed
components such as hydraulic and pneumatic components, pumps, and
* Must have experience in Fluid Power Operation and
* Must have knowledge of Pumping Systems which includes process
pumps, piping, packing/sealing systems.
* Must have experience in Rigging and Welding.
* Journeyman level Millwright
* Maintenance reliability knowledge
* Computer experience (Microsoft products)
* Familiar with wood products machinery and equipment.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Please see job description
Keywords: Boise Cascade, Medford , Industrial Mechanic/Millwright, Other , White City, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!