Recruiting & Retention Specialist
Company: Klamath Basin Behavioral Health (KBBH)
Location: Klamath Falls
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Job Summary: The Recruiter will research, develop, and implement
effective recruiting and staffing strategies to attract a diverse
pool of qualified and capable talent for the organization.
- Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the
- Collaborates with department managers to identify and draft
detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting
methods and strategies based on the available role, industry
standards, and the needs of the organization.
- Create and complete all job posting and advertisement
- Collaborates with the hiring manager and/or other human
resource staff during the offer process, identifying and
recommending salary ranges, incentives, start dates, and other
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment
laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Attends and participates in college job fairs and recruiting
- Performs other duties as assigned. Required Skills/Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for
recruitment for a variety of roles.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices
applicable to hiring and recruitment.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn
applicant-tracking software or other recruitment systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field, or
equivalent work experience, required.
- At least five years managing all phases of the recruitment and
hiring process highly preferred.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP preferred.
- SHRM's Talent Acquisition Specialty Credential a plus. Physical
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times. PI195879274
Keywords: Klamath Basin Behavioral Health (KBBH), Medford , Recruiting & Retention Specialist, Other , Klamath Falls, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!