Registered Nurse RN, Emergency Room
Posted on: September 24, 2022
BONUS ALERT - Earn a $3,000 bonus when you work 12 RN shifts at the
facility. Shifts must be worked between June 20 - September 20.
Command your healthcare career with CareRev. Download the CareRev
app, apply, pass your interview, and submit your credentials to
work local, flexible healthcare shifts. Earn top industry rates
wherever, whenever, and however often you'd like - with payouts
twice per week. No contracts. No commitments. No burnout. Apply
today to get started. "ABOUT ME": To succeed in this per-diem
position, you must be knowledgeable and familiar with current ACLS
protocols and emergency care for a diverse patient population.
Strong communication skills and knowledge of current evidence-based
practice are essential. If you are comfortable enough to hit the
ground running in a new setting, this may be a good fit for you.
--- Position: Inpatient ED RN Required Education and
- Current RN license and good standing with the Oregon state
board of nursing
- Current AHA BLS, ACLS, PALS, NIHSS, and TNCC certifications are
required to be obtained prior to first shift. Required Experience
- Minimum of 1 year full-time experience as an ED RN within the
- APRNs who apply must have recent experience under RN scope of
- Strong ability to use independent, critical judgment in all
aspects of patient care delivery.
- Familiarity with common emergency interventions, treatment and
stabilization in pediatric and adult patients.
- Competency with procedural/conscious sedation, assisting common
bedside procedures such as: central line placement, intubation,
I&D, wound care, cardioversion, and closed reductions.
- Must have experience with the Epic charting system.
- Triage experience preferred. - Please note: You will be asked
about your COVID-19 vaccine status at the time of your interview.
Vaccine guidelines vary between facility partners and geographic
regions. --- How to Apply:
- Click on "apply now" on this job posting.
- Complete a brief form.
- Check your inbox for an email confirmation. A CareRev Talent
Coordinator will reach out shortly after with next steps.
- Didn't get an email from us? Check your spam. --- Rates are
subject to change without prior notice and are driven by the
marketplace and facility needs. Assigned rates fall within listed
ranges. --- ---
Keywords: CareRev, Medford , Registered Nurse RN, Emergency Room, Other , Ashland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!