Server - Bonaventure of Medford
Company: Bonaventure Senior Living
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Bonaventure of Medford has exciting job openings for a Server. -
-$14.50 per hour -Paid Training, no experience necessary for Server
position. -Hiring Immediately with interviews daily from 2:00-4:00
PM, no appointment necessary, at 2530 East McAndrews Road Medford,
OR 97504. -Call 541-930-8750 for more information.Find your purpose
in our Restaurant!Whether you're an experienced waiter, waitress,
restaurant server or a teen just starting a career, all you need is
a passion for serving to be successful at Bonaventure. Being a
Server with Bonaventure allows you to do the work you enjoy and
create unique and lasting relationships with residents on a daily
basis while making sure one of their most basic needs are met. -
You'll also learn valuable on the job skills to help you grow and
enhance your career. - Come grow with us and make a difference in a
resident's life today. - Be the Hero in someone's story by joining
Team Bonaventure today. -Top reasons to work at Bonaventure
- High Starting Wage - From $14.50
- Health Benefits - Medical and dental coverage with a minimum of
30 hours worked per week.
- Flexible Spending Account - For Healthcare and Day Care
- Retirement - Generous 401k matching program.
- Professional Growth - We provide on the job paid training. In
addition, we provide paid education assistance and career
advancement thru promotions to qualified individuals.
- Continuing Education Reimbursement - Online education
opportunities and wage increases based upon completed courses.
- Paid Time Off - To have fun, take care of yourself and your
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) - All PPE is included for
your safety which is our top priority.
- Training - We offer paid training for our Serving Team! -What
does a Server do for Bonaventure?These positions are critical
within our restaurant. In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the preparation of some menu items.
- Serving and/or delivering meals to residents in a prompt and
- Cleaning the kitchen and resident dining rooms. -Qualifications
- English language required.
- Food Handlers Card (preferred).
- Must pass criminal background check and drug test. -Bonaventure
of MedfordOur beautiful state-of-the-art senior living community
provides assisted living, residential care, memory care, and
independent living. We provide in home health care to residents in
our community. - We are not a nursing home. - We are immediately
hiring so apply today. - -Why Work for Bonaventure Senior LivingNot
all senior living communities are created equal. At Bonaventure,
one of our main guiding philosophies is "you can never go wrong
doing the right thing." This means that we are committed to caring
for our residents and our team members.Bonaventure is dedicated to
providing an -exceptional senior lifestyle. Bonaventure's
consistent success has been based upon a simple formula: engaged
satisfied residents and happy team members.Bonaventure Senior
Living associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment,
comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that
comes from working for a company with exceptional service. We
represent a culture of respect, gratitude, and empowerment. If you
are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others,
Bonaventure Senior Living is your perfect match.
Keywords: Bonaventure Senior Living, Medford , Server - Bonaventure of Medford, Other , Medford, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!