Personal Care Aide (PCA)
Company: Addus HomeCare Corporation
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Now offering BONUS PAY UP TO $100 every two weeks for HHAs and
PCAs! Apply today for more bonus incentive details. DAILY PAY
available for select positions! Addus Homecare has strived to keep
clients in their homes, since 1979. We provide homecare services to
over 40,000 patients. In order to work for Addus Homecare you need
to have a Home Health Aide or Personal Care Aide Certification to
work for cases throughout Suffolk County - Oakdale, Middle Island,
Smithtown, Brentwood, Bayshore, Babylon and more! We offer our
caregivers the BEST: * Majority of cases starting rate is $16.80 an
* Full Time and Part Time hours available
* Weekly Pay
* Direct Deposit
* Cases close to home, short Commutes!
* Great benefits package- 401k!
* Competitive pay
* Paid Orientation and In-Service
* Sick time
* Referral bonuses What type of things will you be responsible for?
* Assist with personal care needs for clients (dressing, bathing,
* Provide or assist in routine house cleaning, meal preparation,
* Visit clients in their home and providing companionship What do
you need to succeed? * Active HHA or PCA certification
* Valid driver's license
* Reliable Personal Transportation
* All required medical paperwork (Physical, PPD, or Chest Xray,
Keywords: Addus HomeCare Corporation, Medford , Personal Care Aide (PCA), Other , Medford, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!