UX/UI Designer (Crystal Blockchain)
Location: Myrtle Point
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Working at Bitfury:
Bitfury is a leading emerging technologies company. At Bitfury, you
can build the solutions of the future, with the most significant
technologies of the millennium, in a modern and flexible workplace.
We work a bit faster, and a bit smarter, so we can make the world a
Benefits of Working at Bitfury:
International Experiences & Global Impacts
Bitfury is an international company with 200+ team members in more
than 16 countries. No matter your assignment, your work will
support global technology initiatives and best-in-class security
operations in North America, Asia and Europe, as well as help us
fulfil our mission to make the world more trusted and secure.
Building the Future
We believe big data, artificial intelligence, blockchain
technology, tokenized economies and cryptocurrencies are the future
of our digital, global economy. Bitfury is building this future
through our products that offer digitised security, asset
management, government services and more. We consider ourselves
first and foremost a technology company. We are a diversified
organisation, with operations across multiple facets of the AI,
blockchain, and digital currency sectors. If you are passionate
about emerging technologies, you can build your future at
Accelerate Your Career
Bitfury is growing fast and looking for the next generation of
leaders and entrepreneurs to help us. At Bitfury, you will be
expected to create the future - not just execute it. If you are a
self-starter, driven and collaborative team member, you can create
a dynamic future for yourself and your career at Bitfury.
Modern Workplace with Intelligent Flexibility
Bitfury lets you work in the way you need to work to make your work
faster, smarter and better. We will give you the resources you need
to succeed - competitive pay and benefits, educational support,
intellectual challenges, professional advancement, personal
accommodations including remote work, and more. We pride ourselves
on being less bureaucratic and a lot more impactful.
Start-up Culture with Established Results
Working with the world's leading experts and engineers, you will
have the opportunity at Bitfury to pursue results that will power
your success as well as lead to the adoption of game-changing
technologies. Our teams work every day to make the impossible
possible, to change the game, to be agile and effective, and most
of all - to empower the rest of the world to do the same.
Personal and Professional Characteristics
We at Bitfury ensure our team members possess the ability to think
out of the box and make the impossible possible. We are
self-motivated and result-oriented, and we have an "owner of the
company" mindset. We are constantly self-educating and developing.
We are able to work in a team and collaborate. We have a "do good"
mindset and are not afraid to dream big. And of course, we always
deliver in time what we promised and with extreme attention to
detail - because if we are not able to do the little things right,
we will never be able to do big things right.
We are looking for a talented UX/UI Designer to join our Crystal
team in Kyiv.
Duties and responsibilities
* Collaborate with product management and engineering on design
* Conceptualise and design aesthetic, modern user interfaces for
* Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback;
* Iterate on designs by incorporating feedback, launching quickly,
and testing hypotheses;
* Create conceptual wireframes, as well as fleshing out design for
* Create and follow visual brand guidelines, brand books and art
* Promote design thinking and advocate design principles and best
* Create promotional banners and infographics.
* 4+ years of experience in design (Web/Graphics);
* Experience with UX research & strategy;
* Ability to understand user needs;
* Experience with evaluating design solutions;
* Ability to analyse and visualise big data;
* Ability to define a user interface's structure and workflows;
* Ability to define the navigation for a user interface;
* Experience with modelling screen or page layouts;
* Experience with specifying interactions and patterns;
* Experience with creating interactive prototypes;
Keywords: Bitfury, Medford , UX/UI Designer (Crystal Blockchain), Other , Myrtle Point, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!