Community Business Development Officer
Company: Banner Bank
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Community Business Development Officer Opportunity OverviewGrow
Community Banking by sourcing and cultivating robust small business
and consumer client relationships. Consistent outside business
development activities, networking and community involvement.As a
Community Business Development Officer with Banner Bank you will
have the opportunity to:
- Responsible for actively developing and managing relationships
with business and high value clients. Promote and market a broad
range of bank products and services.
- Responsible for active outside sales and business development
that targets client prospects and retention of existing clients.
Prepare weekly or monthly call lists.
- Develops and maintains necessary relationships with line of
business partners, Branch Managers, and related staff to facilitate
a team environment and successful delivery of products and
- Responsible for meeting sales volume and/or profitability
goals, sales activities, and calling goals.
- Develops internal and external referral sources through centers
of influence, participation in bank events, community activities,
and participation in seminars for professional and small business
- Responsible for knowing all company products and making
referrals to the appropriate business partners.
- Coordinates and sets up meetings between prospective clients
and appropriate line of business partners, including Relationship
Managers, Branch Managers, Treasury Management Sales Officers,
Mortgage Loan Officers and Financial Advisors.
- Responsible for complying with policies, procedures, security
requirements, and government regulations.QUALIFICATIONSEducation &
- H.S. Diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor's Degree in Business related field or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in deposit acquisition, small business
banking and business development requiredKnowledge, Skills and
- Proven ability to develop robust client relationships, business
- Possess strong networking, community involvement and
relationship management skills.
- Possess effective presentation and negotiation skills.
- Possess a working knowledge and understanding of business and
consumer products and services.
- Knowledge of federal and state laws and regulations relating to
consumer and small business lending.Travel
- -50%Compensation & Benefits
- Comprehensive employee benefits package, including medical,
dental, vision, health and dependent daycare funds, life and
- Paid vacation time, sick time and 11 company paid holidays
- 401k (with up to 4% match)About Banner BankMore than 130 years
ago, we started with core values that never go out of style:
listen, learn and help businesses and individuals reach their
goals. Our financial strength and stability are key reasons Forbes
names us one of the Best 100 Banks in America the past five years.
-With more than $16 billion in assets and over 150 locations
throughout Washington, Oregon, Idaho, and California, we understand
our role in the economy and take that responsibility seriously. In
addition to offering a source of capital to personal banking
clients and businesses of all sizes, we place a high importance on
employee volunteerism and donate millions of dollars each year to
community organizations. -Banner Bank is an Equal Opportunity
Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, citizenship, marital status, age, disability or
protected veteran status.NOTICE TO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:Banner Bank
does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search
firms for any job postings on this site. Resumes submitted to any
Banner Bank employee by a third party agency and/or search firm
without a valid written and signed search agreement, will become
the sole property of Banner Bank. No fee will be paid if a
candidate is hired for a position as a result of an unsolicited
agency or search firm referral.
Keywords: Banner Bank, Medford , Community Business Development Officer, Other , Medford, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!