Experienced Industrial Controls & Systems Integration Engineer
Company: cybertrol engineering
Location: Myrtle Point
Posted on: June 23, 2022
This is a hybrid position based out of one of the following
locations: Minneapolis, MN, Madison, WI, Marshfield, WIJob
Responsibilities In this role, you will be directly responsible for
developing and implementing PLC/HMI (Programmable Logic
Controllers/Human Machine Interface) code, including simulation and
process commissioning at customer sites. As part of this work, you
will create clear and well-structured Functional Specifications and
the required PLC/HMI programs working in a team as a contributor or
technical lead. You will also partner with a team of Manufacturing
Intelligence, Hardware, and Industrial IT engineers to deliver
comprehensive projects that meet customer requirements. During
these projects, you will become a trusted consultant for
Cybertrol's customers. Up to 25% travel may be required. Some
examples of specific Industrial Controls & Systems Integration
Engineer responsibilities include:
- Engage directly with the customer to develop a complete
understanding of the customer and their needs and create a
Functional Specification of the full deliverable.
- Maintain customer contact throughout the life of the project
and for some time after commissioning.
- Develop the PLC/HMI code in a team environment in a modern
- Ensure that quality processes have been followed to deliver
zero-defect code to the customer during site installation.
- Work independently as required to deliver solutions in area of
subject matter expertise.
- Provide technical leadership as required, including
system-level thinking and problem-solving techniques.
- Working with multiple disciplines and trades while leading the
commissioning of projects. Required Qualifications
- B.S. in Engineering (Electrical, Computer, Mechanical, or
Chemical) or related engineering field with 7-plus years of related
and relevant experience in industrial automation.
- OR Associate Degree in Engineering Technology (Electrical,
Computer, IT, or Electro-Mechanical) or a related engineering
technology field with 15-plus years of related and relevant
experience in industrial automation.
- Technical leadership capability to guide, mentor, and coach
team members working on complex projects.
- Proficient in programming and delivering projects in a team
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Curiosity and agility in problem solving when presented with a
- Focus and tenacity when given a challenge to see it
- Goal oriented with the strong desire to learn new technologies
and concepts. Desired Qualifications
- Six-Sigma or Lean experience.
- Experience working around live industrial control panels and
- Licensed Professional Engineer.
- Experience with Agile Scrum development processes.Experience
with the following technologies:
- PLC platforms such as Rockwell Automation, ControlLogix,
Siemens S7, etc.
- Automatic PLC code generation tools such as Rockwell Automation
- Stand-alone and distributed HMI/SCADA platforms such as FTView
SE/ME, Siemens WinCC, Wonderware Intouch/System Platform, Ignition,
- Legacy PLCs and HMI/SCADA platforms.
- VFDs, Process Instrumentation, Robotics/Servo Control, Valve
- Safety Control Systems - PLCs and Relays.
- Industrial networks for device control such as Ethernet/IP,
Profibus PA/DP, ASi, IOLink, HART, DeviceNet, etc. PI182569672
Keywords: cybertrol engineering, Medford , Experienced Industrial Controls & Systems Integration Engineer, Other , Myrtle Point, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!