Home Care Aides - Weekly Pay - Flexible Scheduling
Company: Interim HealthCare
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Provide assistance to Patients -living at home!We are looking
for experienced and compassionate Home Care Aides to work with our
clients in the Medford / Central Point / White City and surrounding
areas. We offer flexible scheduling, weekly pay, sick leave, -and a
positive and supportive work environment.Apply online today and
receive a telephone interview.Home Care Aide responsibilities
include, but not limited to are:
- Provides for patient's personal hygiene, grooming, and comfort
needs, i.e., toileting and elimination, baths, backrubs, shampoos,
shaves, bed baths, tub baths or showers, skin and nail care, and
- Promotes a safe environment during care.
- Utilizes infection control measures such as hand washing and
use of personnel protective equipment.
- Observes and reports the condition of patient/client to the
- Works in a team environment to effectively deliver the care and
assistance to patients and staff.
- Assists with ambulation, transfers and range of motion
- Completes other assignments as requested and assigned.
- May have access to personal health information ("PHI")
necessary to fulfill the above duties and responsibilities. Access
to use and ability to disclose PHI is further defined by each
organization/departmentJob RequirementsOur HCA / Home Care Aide
requirements include, but not limited to are:
- Ability to pass drug screen
- Current CPR certification (can be obtained on hire)
- Ability to pass Oregon State and Federal background check
Keywords: Interim HealthCare, Medford , Home Care Aides - Weekly Pay - Flexible Scheduling, Other , Medford, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!