CT / X-Ray Technologist
Company: Sutter Health
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Position Overview:$5,000 Sign On BonusProvides imaging and
patient care services at defined levels to patients. Must work two
or more modalities; Diagnostic X-Ray and CT. Provides computed
tomography and related procedures to demonstrate sectional anatomic
images for interpretation by, or at the request of a licensed
practitioner. Provides health care services applying x-ray energy
and computer processing techniques to assist in diagnosis or
treatment. The technologist processes the film, completes record of
service performed. The technologist works with risk and critically
ill patients. Exercises professional judgment in performance of
services and maintains a demeanor complementary to medical ethics.
Provides appropriate patient care and recognizes patient's
conditions essential for successful completion of the procedure.
Performs call for emergency procedures. -About Sutter Coast
Hospital:Resting on the scenic Northern California Coast, Sutter
Coast Hospital continues to evolve to meet the changing needs of
the residents of Crescent City, California and Brookings-Harbor,
Oregon and the surrounding areas. As a part of Sutter Health - one
of the nation's leading community-based, health care networks - we
are a 49-bed, not-for-profit hospital, serving a population of
approximately 43,000. Our services include a 24-hour emergency
department, intensive care/critical care units, surgery,
obstetrics, diagnostic imaging, laboratory, rehabilitation, skilled
nursing, psychiatric care, senior care, and home health services.
-About Crescent City: -Moderate in climate and nestled along a
gorgeous ocean coastline with a surrounding mountain landscape,
Crescent City is beautiful, peaceful, affordable, and perfect for
those with a propensity for outdoor activities such as hiking,
fishing, surfing, and camping. With lush groves of redwood trees
and wildlife in abundance, it's a hidden gem and the ideal place to
write the next chapter of your life, both professional and
personal. - -A quick video about Sutter Coast Hospital and
- Minimum of a high school education/diploma or is required.
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree is desired.
- ARRT (R) Certification required. -
- ARRT (CT) certification required.
- CA CRT License is required. -
- CA Radiology Fluoroscopy (RHF) certification is required.
- Basic Life Support - Healthcare Provider (BLS-HCP) CPR
certification required. - - -Experience: -
- Must have a minimum of two years experience as a Registered
Radiology Tech with demonstrated competency in two or more
modalities, X-ray and CT. - -Skills / Knowledge: -
- Must be knowledgeable of technical factors and radiographic
- Understands radiation protection techniques to minimize
radiation exposure to staff and patients.
- Able to recognize potential abnormalities and prioritize
- Highly motivated and organized individuals who can balance
patient care, productivity and radiation safety.
- Demonstrates problem solving skills and participates in the
formulation of viable solutions related to equipment, internal and
- Demonstrates ability to accept and apply direction/instruction
from supervision in a positive manner.
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the
ability to work unsupervised in an organized manner.
- Must be able to work in a rapidly changing and challenging
environment and take appropriate actions in emergent situations and
escalate as needed to the appropriate supervisor.
- Ability to effectively communicate instructions and
responsibilities in a positive manner to new employees, students
and other customers. - -Organization:Sutter Coast Hospital,
Crescent City, CAEmployee Status: RegularBenefits: YesPosition
Status: Non-ExemptUnion: NoJob Shift: Evening/NightShift Hours:8
Hour ShiftDays of the Week Scheduled:Varied DaysWeekend
Requirements: Every WeekendSchedule: Full TimeHrs Per 2wk Pay
Period:80Applications Accepted:All Applications
AcceptedSchedule/Shift: Full Time/ Evening/Night
Keywords: Sutter Health, Medford , CT / X-Ray Technologist, Other , Klamath, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!