QA Inspector C
Company: Pfeiffer Vacuum Inc.
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job Description SUMMARY OF JOB DUTIES: Responsible for ensuring
that company products meet customers' standards and specifications.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: 80 % Directly conducts Receiving, In-Process,
and Final inspection of company products. 15 % Complies with Q/A
documentation procedures and keeps Q/A logs updated; also,
completion of certifications and inspection report for customers. 5
% Assists other departments in achieving company quality standards.
SUPPORTIVE FUNCTIONS:In addition to performance of the essential
functions, this position may be required to perform a combination
of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time
performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor
based upon department necessity.
- Will meet with others, as necessary, in order to facilitate
their expectations, and proactive resolution of any
- Works closely with other departments to determine training and
- May be required to backup other Manufacturing areas as
necessary. SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITYMust possess
the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to
explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential
functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, by
using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Read complex engineering prints, schematics, drawings and/or
specification documents; good knowledge of geometric dimensions and
- Use and calibrate calipers, micrometers, height gauges,
indicators and other inspection gauges.
- Ability to read, write and speak English language sufficient to
understand and communicate with customers to effectively deal with
their concerns in a positive manner.
- Understand Statistical Process Control and Pre Control
- Ability to operate Coordinate Measurement Machine; proficient
with handheld calculator.
- Ability to conduct In-Process inspections at manufacturing
- Ability to organize numerous workloads in order to complete
highest priorities by deadlines.
- Requires effective written and verbal communication skills to
support customer interface.
- Requires effective interpersonal skills to develop and share
knowledge of products, processes or procedures to effect continuous
department and interdepartmental effectiveness.
- Ability to read, understand and correctly follow Q/A Processes
and Standard Operating Procedures; also to understand job routings
through the Manufacturing cycle.
- Ability to accurately input data into system; proficient with
M/S Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.
- Must meet all of Inspector-C level job requirements.
QUALIFICATION STANDARDSTraining: Any combination of education,
training and experience equivalent to graduation from high school,
or that would provide the required knowledge, skills and abilities
to perform the job. Knowledge and command of algebra and geometry.
Associate degree (any science/math discipline)
preferred.Experience: Minimum of 12-months related experience in QA
Inspection level C, and an additional 12-months specific experience
at the Inspector – B level. Grooming: Position requires clean,
hazard free clothing; plus good personal-hygiene
standards.Safety:80% inside, climate / noise controlled lab
environment; including manufacturing environment requiring proper
protective wear/equipment. 20% outside environment. Regular lifting
to 50 pounds, and occasional lifting up to 100 pounds with
assistanceNor-Cal Products is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative
Action Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to
all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, pregnancy and related medical conditions,
gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, national
origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, age,
protected medical condition, uniform service member and veteran
status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected
status in accordance with all applicable federal, state, and local
laws.Offers of employment are contingent upon applicants' ability
to perform essential functions of employment; Successful results of
pre-employment drug testing, plus acceptable background and
Keywords: Pfeiffer Vacuum Inc., Medford , QA Inspector C, Other , Yreka, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!