Company: Rogue Valley Manor
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Overview:About Rogue Valley Manor:Rogue Valley Manor is Southern
Oregon's only Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC). Its
expansive campus sits atop Barneburg Hill and is home to nearly
1000 residents. Nestled between Centennial Golf Club and its own
Quail Point Golf Course, the community boasts 600 accommodations
(cottages, apartments, and free standing homes), 3 dining rooms, a
bistro, state-of-the-art fitness center, indoor pool, tennis
courts, craft & hobby rooms, woodshop, dog park and community
gardens. As a CCRC, Rogue Valley Manor's residents enjoy the peace
of mind knowing that, should their health care needs change over
time, a complete continuum of health care options and support
services are available right on campus.
What You'll be Doing:Assisting in the maintenance and upkeep of the
grounds and surrounding landscapes.
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday from 7:00am - 3:30pm ; On-Call
during snow days in the winter
About you:Requires a minimum of one year experience in landscaping
or related field. Skill in operation and maintenance of commercial
turf and landscape equipment. Requires a State Chemical
- Career-centered opportunity for advancement.
- Excellent medical, dental, vision, and basic life
- 4% 401(k) match (after one-year/1000 hours).
- Employer funded defined contribution plan.
- Flexible Spending Plan (up to $2750 per plan year, Dependent
- Discount on meals.
- 2 weeks' vacation per year and sick time accrual (based on
- Additional Floating holiday (after one-year).
- 6 paid national holidays.
- Employee recognition programs Education Tuition Scholarship
- Employee referral program.
- Wellness center: fitness and pool.Help us keep our seniors
safe. Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is a requirement for
Keywords: Rogue Valley Manor, Medford , Grounds Keeper, Other , Medford, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!