Patient Care Coordinator
Company: Hearing Healthcare Recruiters Llc
Location: Grants Pass
Posted on: January 13, 2022
We are seeking a warm and engaging patient care coordinator in
the Grants Pass, OR area who is motivated by his/her career in the
This busy practice is looking for a dedicated and organized
professional to help ensure day-to-day operations run smoothly
while greeting/assisting patients.
Responsibilities/Requirements for the Position:
- Perform opening and closing duties
- Answer phones and scheduling appointments
- Collect and record payments
- Perform basic hearing aid clean and checks (will train)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This Position Is Full-time With Competitive Compensation And
HHR will disclose details in further conversation.
Contact us today!
- This application and its contents are intended for HHR internal
use only. Candidate information is NOT forwarded to an employer
without candidates permission.
The HHR Competitive Advantage:
- Dont limit your career search! Hearing Healthcare Recruiters
represents a multitude of companies, which allows us to present
open positions from across the industry rather than from a single
- Our service comes to you at no charge and your confidentiality
is 100% protected.
- Anyone can submit a resume or apply directly to an employer BUT
Hearing Healthcare Recruiters has a strong relationship with the
hiring authorities so we will make sure your resume is seen!!
- Relocating? We have over 150 positions across the United States
and Canada that need to be filled.
- We serve as your guide & mentor throughout the entire process
with frequent follow ups.
- Nearly 25 years experience working in the hearing industry - we
know the ins and outs!!
Hearing Healthcare Recruiters would love to serve as your primary
source for outstanding employment opportunities across the United
Hearing Healthcare Recruiters is a professional job placement and
recruiting firm that focuses exclusively on the hearing industry.
We work with Academia, Audiologists, ENTs, Hearing Industry
Manufacturers, Hearing Instrument Specialists, Hospitals,
Manufacturer Representatives, Private Practices and Retail
George Mathis, owner and Senior Recruiter with HHR, spent nearly 20
years in the hearing industry as a manufacturers representative,
and brings an intimate knowledge of the hearing industry to the
recruiting process. Please note that our service comes to
candidates at no-charge, confidentiality is fully protected, and we
will coach and mentor you through the entire process.
Lets start a conversation
Hearing Healthcare Recruiters: 714.270.8338 (Pacific Time Zone)
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Hearing Healthcare Recruiters Llc, Medford , Patient Care Coordinator, Other , Grants Pass, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!