Certified Nursing Assistant
Company: Strategicarestaffing, Inc
Location: Crescent City
Posted on: October 13, 2021
Requirements and Qualifications
- High school degree or GED equivalent
- State Certified Nursing Assistant License
- Current BLS from an American Heart Association provider
- Physical exam & TB Test
- Strong knowledge of basic medicine and medical equipment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to keep patient information confidential
- Basic computer and record keeping skills
- Physical and mental stamina; ability to work long hours on
- Consistently demonstrate dependability and punctuality
Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing great patient care.
- Answering patient calls and determining how best to help
- Providing physical support for patients or residents with daily
activities and personal hygiene, including bathing, dressing,
getting out of bed, - using the toilet, walking, standing or
- Turning and repositioning bedridden patients.
- Ensuring patients or residents receive appropriate diet by
reviewing their dietary restrictions, food allergies, and
- Obtaining a wide range of information from physicians,
caregivers and nurses about patient condition, treatment plans, and
- Measuring and recording food and liquid intake and urinary and
fecal output and reporting changes to medical or nursing
- Recording vital signs, including blood pressure, pulse,
temperature, and respiration rate as requested by staff.
- Examining patients to detect issues requiring medical care,
including open wounds, bruises or blood in urine.
- Reminding patients to take medications and nutritional
- Noting observations of patient behavior, including complaints,
or physical symptoms to nurses.
- Stay up to date on CNA training and facility policy and
- Follow state and federal mandated standards and
Keywords: Strategicarestaffing, Inc, Medford , Certified Nursing Assistant, Other , Crescent City, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!