Wireless Solutions Architect
Company: US Cellular
Posted on: July 16, 2021
Wireless Solutions Architect - SAL021971
The Wireless Solutions Architect is a trusted advisor responsible
for creating value for U.S. Cellular and our customers by solving
their business problems. The WSA will bring a consultative selling
approach and become an expert for our customers, the sales team and
their peers by understanding solutions and packaging U.S. Cellular
business solutions to meet customer needs. Your role is critical to
establish U.S. Cellular as the premier business partner.
- Serve as a technical and solutions design resource to the sales
team. Interact with customers, including information technology
(I.T.) leadership, through the sales process to positively
influence them to select U.S. Cellular solutions in order to grow
- Demonstrate related experience and understanding of business
solutions, with an emphasis on IoT, as well as, various
business-focused SaaS, and all other various types of wireless
solutions, networking and connectivity to drive the business.
- Educate sales teams on technical and tactical aspects of the
solutions provided to meet customer needs.
- Collaborate with peers and other key business stakeholders to
ensure alignment and acceleration of best practices. Proactively
share solutions through such activities as development of business
- Provide frontline-level insights on solutions and industry
trends to assist in informing US Cellular's product-focused teams
and validating the business solutions catalog.
- Lead field-based deployment of new wireless solutions and SaaS
that enable and transform customers' business processes.
- Possess the ability to demonstrate and communicate emerging
solutions and services.
- Demonstrate the ability to keep up with emerging technology and
- Travel required- 50% of the time over an expansive geographic
area based on customer's needs.
- Bachelor's degree or minimum 5 years of experience in Business
solution selling and implementation, IoT experience strongly
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, organization, and project management
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong financial and business acumen
Job : Sales Business Solutions
Location(s) : Oregon-MEDFORD_OR Washington-RICHLAND_WA
U.S. Cellular® is an EEO employer and gives consideration to
qualified applicants without regard to
identity/national origin/disability/veteran status, pregnancy or
Keywords: US Cellular, Medford , Wireless Solutions Architect, Other , Medford, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!