Company: Lithia Motors
Posted on: June 8, 2021
L0316 Crater Lake Ford Lincoln
Crater Lake Ford Lincoln Mazda
Do you like to stay busy? Multi-task? Hate to think about
sitting behind a desk all day? Starting your career as a Lot Porter
could be just for you.
We are part of Lithia Motors with over 180 dealerships
nationwide. Come be a part of the Automotive Industry future with a
publicly traded (NYSE:LAD) Fortune 500 Company on the fast
As a Lot Attendant/Service Porter you will be responsible for
taking care of vehicles in the service area and for ensuring all
vehicles are clean and ready for delivery to customers. This
individual also assists with maintaining merchandise materials
current on vehicles.
- Greet and assist customers dropping off vehicles for
- Moves and works with vehicles to maintain vehicle display and
support vehicle sales activities.
- Delivers vehicles to sites and locations as required.
- Thoroughly clean (wash, vacuum and polish) and maintain all
- Install disposable covers and floor mats in vehicle interiors
- Apply chemical protecting coating to front of vehicles and
- Maintain internal and external appearance and cleanliness of
the store, showroom and lot.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Operate a wide variety of cars, light trucks, and vans, with
ability to drive both manual and automatic transmissions
- A team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Effective interpersonal communication skills
- Acceptable driving record and a valid driver's license in your
state of residence
We offer best in class industry benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
High School graduate or equivalent, 18 years or older required.
Acceptable driving record and a valid driver's license in your
state of residence necessary for select roles. We are a drug free
workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity
(regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national
origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status,
disability, gender identity or Veteran status). We also consider
qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent
with legal requirements.
Keywords: Lithia Motors, Medford , Lot Attendant/Porter, Other , Medford, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!