Staff Appraiser - King County, Washington
Location: Myrtle Point
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Join our team of over 5,000 employees globally, who provide the
insights through data and next generation technology that help
millions of people find, buy and protect the homes they love. From
the beginning, CoreLogic has been driven by a single purpose - to
innovate and create solutions that solve our clients' toughest
challenges in the housing market. CoreLogic is the trusted source
for property intelligence, with deep knowledge of powerful
economic, social, and environmental forces that promote healthy
housing markets and thriving communities.
We apply that same dedication to creating a diverse and
inclusive work culture that inspires innovation and bold thinking.
A place where individuals can work on small teams, feel valued, and
directly impact the real estate industry. We believe our team
members are the best in the business, and we will continue to
recruit, retain, develop and reward our most important asset - our
Servicing KING COUNTY, WA
- Gathers, verifies and analyzes data on residential properties
including, but not limited to, measuring structures, physically
inspecting the exterior and interior of buildings, photographing
property, analysis of market sales and noting architectural quality
and intended use of the property. This is accomplished by using a
variety of appraisal, GIS, database, spreadsheet, and/or
- Determines fair market value using generally accepted appraisal
practice concepts as outlined in USPAP (Uniform Standards of
Professional Appraisal Practice) on all residential type
- When requested by CoreLogic or its clients, defends and
supports valuation work by providing additional
documentation/narrative in a timely fashion.
- Reads and interprets plats, maps, deeds, blueprints, and other
- Creates reports, queries and other statistical data to support
value as outlined in appraisal manuals.
- Accurately completes a variety of residential appraisal
products in a timely manner while successfully interacting and
providing ongoing updates to various departments within CoreLogic
and others involved in the valuation process.
- Manages a changing workload and meets production goals.
- Conducts oneself in a professional manner and maintains a
professional demeanor and image (attire) representing CoreLogic in
a very positive manner to our clients.
- Keeps current with and adheres to CoreLogic's guidelines,
order/client guidelines, secondary market requirements and
- The individual must be a Certified Residential or Certified
General Real Estate Appraiser in good standing.
- Working knowledge of real estate appraisals including
understanding of the three generally accepted approaches to value
(cost, market and income approaches). This includes the ability to
perform trend analyses on data relating to market conditions and
- Must have knowledge of building standards, appraisal methods,
and research principles, methods, and techniques in relation to
real property; land appraisal and building cost estimating
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a residential real estate
appraiser with demonstrated history of appraising a wide variety of
property types within this position's location.
- Certified Residential and Certified General Real Estate
Appraisers must be current and in good standing on the FHA Roster
and have an in-depth familiarity with HUD appraisal
- Thorough knowledge of the real estate market, neighborhoods and
market trends that exist within this position's assigned geographic
- Knowledge of analytical techniques regarding research and
documentation in relation to market conditions and their impact on
the valuation of real property.
- Ability to operate photographic equipment (i.e. camera) and use
and accurately read a tape measure.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; college degree
- A valid driver's license and ability to travel locally to
complete appraisal assignments.
- Strong analytical, communication and customer service
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, internet search
skills, math skills, appraisal software and the ability to operate
standard office equipment.
- Must be able to use a calculator for mathematical calculations;
sum and categorize improvement square footage; read plats and
blueprints; compare digital imagery with property data for
validity; and to locate property according to description.
- Demonstrates high standards of ethics, integrity and
Physical Job Requirements
- Performs work both indoors and outdoors and may be subject to
- Walks, stands and stoops for extended periods of time on flat
surfaces as well as inclines, declines, uneven, narrow, slippery,
natural or paved terrain, etc.
- Climbs up and down stairs, ramps and grades.
- Sits, bends, squats, leans, twists and stretches arms.
- May require jumping or hopping over small puddles, and/or other
small obstacles such as trenches, debris, mounds, and climbing over
small fences or other similar barriers.
- Lifts (up to 50 pounds), and carries items necessary to
complete an inspection.
- Uses and handles measuring and photographic equipment while
standing, squatting, leaning, bending or sitting.
- Uses arms, wrists and fingers performing data entry or typing
at computer keyboard.
- Works for sustained periods of time maintaining concentrated
attention to detail.
- Drives a motor vehicle.
CoreLogic's Diversity Commitment:
CoreLogic is fully committed to employing a diverse workforce
and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone's
unique contributions, experiences and values. We offer an empowered
work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and
professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits
package. We are better together when we support and recognize our
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability:
CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
committed to attracting and retaining the best-qualified people
available, without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age,
disability or status as a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other
basis protected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogic maintains
a Drug-Free Workplace.
Please apply on our website for consideration.
Connect with us on social media! Click on the quicklinks below
to find out more about our company and associates.
Keywords: CoreLogic, Medford , Staff Appraiser - King County, Washington, Other , Myrtle Point, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!