Director, Demand Generation
Company: CLEAResult, Inc.
Location: Myrtle Point
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Click the Apply link to create your Job Application
Job Description Summary
At CLEAResult, we change the way people use energy. CLEAResult
is the leader in transforming energy challenges into energy
efficiency solutions. We work with utilities, businesses, and
consumers to improve the energy experience on a local and global
level throughout the US and Canada.
You will love working at CLEAResult because we are having a
positive impact on the world by changing the way people use energy.
We are the market leader in bringing energy efficiency programs to
life and offer lots of flexibility of where and how you work. You
will have the opportunity to be creative every day and work with a
leadership team that is open to new ideas, new opportunities, and
new perspectives. Join our team and help change the world.
CLEAResult Rewards and Recognition:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance; we also offer a
company-paid health care concierge service because we've all been
there - needing help with our health plan and not knowing where to
- 401 (k) with company match
- Paid vacation, sick and personal time
- 10 paid company holidays
- Paid Volunteer Time; giving back to our communities is
important to us
- Discounts on home and auto insurance
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Recognition Program - convert your recognition points
into gift cards
- Employee Assistance Program - offers benefits to help you
manage daily responsibilities
- Access to training opportunities to advance further in your
- Paid Parental Leave
We are looking for a talented individual
To join our team as a Demand Generation Director! As a Demand
Generation Director, you will lead professionals on our Demand
Generation team. You will be responsible for integrating customer
acquisition and conversion across engagement channels including
email automation, social media, traditional media, website, and
in-person interaction. You will partner with our Creative,
Production, and Account Management teams to deliver effective
You will define and deliver differentiated, innovative offerings
that follow through on Client commitments, earn new business and
promote operational excellence. You will drive high levels of
client and customer satisfaction while delivering operational
efficiencies. You will manage technology, data, and vendors and
partner with our Business Development Teams, Regional Teams, and
other National Departments to leverage and scale your impact.
Here at CLEAResult, you will fit right in with our energetic
team if you are resourceful, resilient, and kind.
For this exciting career opportunity, you're a great fit if you
Lead People and Teams
- Lead and mentor teams comprised of managers and senior level
- Establish and implement individual and team priorities,
performance goals and objectives to ensure
- Provide training and development opportunities, including
stretch assignments, for team members and
give honest and open feedback to aid in talent development.
- Manage and evaluate individual/team performance and take
appropriate action to meet and/or exceed
- Manage workload balance among team members.
- Ensure that top talent is hired and retained.
Deliver Effective Internal- and Client-facing Services
- Plan demand generation: Manage marketing functions including
media, marketing automation, web, social media, events, and develop
omnichannel demand generation plans that align with the business
goals. Review existing marketing plans and campaigns and recommend
- Generate leads: Own lead generation goals for different types
of marketing programs (B2B & B2C) for our utility clients. Plan,
manage and optimize integrated marketing campaigns.
- Reporting and optimization: Own reporting for lead generation
efforts by creating a standardized approach/dashboard on marketing
effectiveness. Collaborate across the team to drive performance
optimization in real-time.
- Manage Director and Executive alignment of delivery functions
across other central and Regional delivery
- Manage complex department budgets including extensive
cross-charging that require creation of consensus with many
Regional P&L owners across the company.
- Establish and build relationships in Regional and National
markets, both inside and outside of the
- Deliver expertise to Client teams as a visible company
- Promote Demand Generation within and outside of the Company as
a recognized expert.
- Conduct studies from which high-level trends are drawn and
referred to by marketing and market.
research teams for strategy development.
- Execute campaigns: Create impactful nurture programs to improve
conversion rates from leads to participation, and through
post-participation into advocacy. Build and execute cross-channel
nurture and drip journeys on our Marketing Automation and Media
- Customer Journey: Develop and champion a deep understanding of
prospects and customers (B2C, B2B, & B2B2C), their journey and
- Analytics: Help define and enhance demand generation analysis,
campaign attribution tracking, reporting tools, dashboards, and
gather insights from the data to identify trends, and recommend
areas for improvement.
Drive Impact for the Company
- Lead development and execution of the strategy for the
- RFP Support. Contribute to the RFPs and demand generation
budget planning, ensuring that programs are executed, and funds are
allocated to maximize marketing ROI and other performance goals.
Participate in proposal development and client pitches as
- Thought leadership: Work with subject matter experts to
position CLEAResult as an industry thought leader across owned
(web, social, blogs, webinars, etc.) and earned communication
channels, as well as targeted industry events. Research trends and
introduce new tactics/solutions for testing and rollout.
- Identify and lead implementation of process improvements that
significantly reduce workloads or improve
- Differentiate Company offerings through Client visible
- Drive achievement of program savings goals and forecast
accuracy and revenue attainment.
- Define and build organizational capabilities necessary to meet
the business strategy.
- Perform financial analyses on new or improved
- Actively engage with the Commercial team to support solutions,
plan workload, and manage the RFP
In this exciting career opportunity, you will have
- 10+ years professional experience
- 4+ years people management
- Demonstrated success in both client relationship management and
- Hands on Leadership experience including demonstrated ability
to lead within a matrix structure and manage teams comprised of
both direct and matrixed resources.
- High level of familiarity and experience with all aspects of
data analysis, data management technology, analysis and business
intelligence software and practices.
- Capacity to serve as a thought leader for CLEAResult and our
- Data driven leadership experience including strong and
information technology credentials.
- Energy, energy efficiency, utility and/or renewables experience
- Marketing automation technology experience desirable with
Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience preferred.
- Highly competent facilitator and leader, able to guide
cross-functional groups through visioning exercises, problem
resolution discussions, partnership development and alignment, and
continuous improvement efforts.
- Bachelor's degree required, Masters preferred.
Visa Sponsorship Not Available at this time
Additional Job Description
Description to be added
- Sit or stand for extended periods of time
- Bend or reach occasionally
- Use repetitive hand motion
- Lift, carry or push up to 15 pounds occasionally
- This position is in a general office environment with moderate
noise, room temperature.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions of this
Equal Opportunity Employer
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to ensuring
equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and
employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons
regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, national
origin, marital status, age, sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, status as a qualified individual with a disability or
protected veteran, or any other protected status.
The above job description and job requirements are not intended
to be all inclusive. CLEAResult retains the right to make changes
or adjustments to job descriptions and/or requirements at any time
Keywords: CLEAResult, Inc., Medford , Director, Demand Generation, Other , Myrtle Point, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!