Enterprise IT Infrastructure Architect
Company: Lithia Motors
Posted on: June 8, 2021
L0105 Lithia Home Office
Lithia Motors (NYSE: LAD) is the third largest automotive
retailer in the U.S. and was named a 2019 Oregonian Top Workplaces
award winner. We are one of the fastest-growing companies on the
Fortune 500 (#252 in 2020)
With a mission of Growth Powered by People, Lithia continuously
creates new opportunities for our people. We aim to create an
environment where you are enabled to reach your highest potential,
where you feel both inspired and supported.
With core values to Earn Customers for Life, Take Personal
Ownership, Improve Constantly and Have Fun, we believe in
celebrating success and cheering one another on!
Enterprise IT Infrastructure Architect
The Enterprise IT Infrastructure Architect designs and
implements complex information systems that support an enterprise
infrastructure. They identify potential technology innovations and
provide the necessary technical oversight for the development of
new infrastructure technologies, design, system requirements and
security standards. Document all work output using required
standards, methods, and tools.
The Enterprise IT Infrastructure Architect reports to the Senior
Director of Infrastructure & Security. This role can be located in
Medford, Portland, New Jersey or remote.
- Assisting in defining and maintaining architectural, security
and technical standards, reflecting evolving technology and
emerging best practices
- Introduce alternative technologies to improve or enhance
information systems to support organizational goals. These
requirements are then documented and communicated to enterprise
- Assess projects for integration into current
- Evaluate technology, market trends and industry plus identify
prospective impact on business.
- Participate to develop and manage ongoing enterprise
architecture governance structure on basis of business plus IT
- Lead and direct to prepare governing principles to guide
decision making pertinent to infrastructure architecture including
- Lead and deliver an enterprise architecture infrastructure
- Consult project teams to fit infrastructure architecture
assignments and identify need to modify infrastructure architecture
to attain project requirements.
- Identify need to change technical architecture to incorporate
- Consult with project teams of infrastructure development to fit
entire architecture infrastructure.
- Identify enterprise requirements for structures, resources and
cultural modifications required to support infrastructure
- Ensure documentation of entire architecture design and
- Develop and execute communication plus education plan for
- Provide expertise and support during systems upgrades,
installations, conversions and tech refreshes
- Track record of successfully achieving project deadlines,
budgets and quality standard.
- Advanced knowledge of networking and network security.
- Experience of designing and deploying applications for Cloud
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong attention to detail
- Sense of urgency
- Excellent communication. Strong leader and communicator
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology
or a related field.
- 15+ years of experience in data center architectures, including
servers, storage, and virtualization
- Should have delivered at least 5 large scale IT infrastructure
initiatives for Enterprises with large IT infrastructure with
direct architectural accountabilities for execution and
- The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF) - Desired
- Enterprise Architecture Center of Excellence (EACOE) -
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) - Desired
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) - Desired
- Does the right thing, takes action and adapts to change
- Self-motivates, believes in accountability, focuses on results,
makes plans and follows through
- Believes in humility, shares best practices, desires to keep
learning, measures performance and adapts to improve results
- Thrives on a team, stays positive, lives our values
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of the job.*
- Up to 1/3 of time: standing, walking, lifting up to 25
- Up to 2/3 of time: sitting, kneeling, reaching, talking,
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to
perform the essential functions.
We offer best in class industry benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
High School graduate or equivalent, 18 years or older required.
Acceptable driving record and a valid driver's license in your
state of residence necessary for select roles. We are a drug free
workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity
(regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national
origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status,
disability, gender identity or Veteran status). We also consider
qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent
with legal requirements.
Keywords: Lithia Motors, Medford , Enterprise IT Infrastructure Architect, Other , Medford, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!