Strategic Accounts Director
Location: Myrtle Point
Posted on: June 8, 2021
At Integer, our vision and values are embedded in everything we
If you want to work for an organization that values customer
focus, teamwork, respect, integrity, communication and innovation,
The primary purpose of this position is to retain and expand
revenue, profitability, and customer satisfaction with one or more
of Integer's largest and most strategic customers. This includes
account growth revenue as well as identifying, qualifying and
closing new and incremental opportunities with our most strategic
customer(s). Primary call points are "C" level executives and other
senior directors who can influence large transfers of outsourcing
business to the company.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Identify, engage and maintain effective relationships with key
influencers/decision makers at assigned Strategic Account, through
active customer involvement.
- Develop and execute account strategies and value-based selling
process to maintain margins, increase market share and achieve
fiscal year revenue and profit goals with assigned strategic
- Identify and act on opportunities to enhance the reputation and
business relationship; rectify all issues associated with customer
and Integer relationship as primary point of contact.
- Provide visible management and leadership at strategic account
meetings, strategic account supply agreements and new deals.
- Leverage various resources and teams within Integer (e.g.
Product Marketing, Applications Engineering, Customer Success.
Quality, Legal, etc.) to identify commercial opportunities and
ensure service levels and key performance indicators (KPIs) are
- Utilize market and customer data to develop global sales
deployment models; stay informed of customer opportunities, current
business conditions, future prospects, and competitive issues.
- Keep informed on new products, process, services, and other
general information of interest to customers, through successful
completion of capabilities training, self-study and participating
in or facilitating Sales Training.
- Regularly inform VP of Sales and peers on status, prospects,
and current needs of top customers; escalate issues as appropriate;
primary lead for account-specific business reviews with Integer
- Coach and give guidance to indirect reports, primarily on ways
of implementing strategic deals and successfully developing and
servicing our largest customers
- Responsible for the overall management of expenses within
budget and generating required reporting.
- Adheres to Integer Values and all safety, environmental,
security and quality requirements including, but not limited to:
Quality Management Systems (QMS), Safety, Environmental and
Security Management Systems, U.S. Food and Drug Administration
(FDA) regulations, company policies and operating procedures, and
other regulatory requirements.
- Performs other duties and functions as required.
Minimum Education & Minimum Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business, Marketing or
related discipline; Advanced degree preferred.
- 10+ years of executive sales leadership in medical device or
related business-to- business industry
- Proven successful track record in leading and improving
commercial relationship(s) with large OEM accounts
- Proven experience calling on and developing relationship(s)
with customer C-Suite and leadership team members
- Experience managing direct reports desired for management
Keywords: Integer, Medford , Strategic Accounts Director, Other , Myrtle Point, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!