Services Growth Product Manager
Company: Rockwell Automation, Inc.
Location: Myrtle Point
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Develops specific marketing plans and activities for specific
product(s) or product line(s) to establish, enhance or distinguish
product placement within the competitive arena. Develops business
plans and product positioning in the marketplace. Oversees market
research, monitors competitive activity and identifies customer
needs. Establishes pricing strategies. Works with engineering,
manufacturing and sales to develop new products or enhance existing
product(s) or product line(s). Support assigned product(s) or have
complete responsibility for product line(s).
- Collaborate with the broader Services Product Management team,
providing input on detailed requirements during development as well
as driving growth objectives through cooperation with the Product
- On an ongoing basis, identify customer problems, collect
customer requirements globally directly from customers and from
various sources; market analytics (share and margin); competitive
benchmarks to support offering creation or evolution.
- Serve as the visible product leader and voice of offering,
including presentation of concepts, business case, sales
positioning, and outcome based value proposition to internal and
- Collaborate with multiple services product managers and
portfolio leads, to ensure roadmap of product/services/initiatives
are widely understood, supported and aligned with the broad company
strategic and product roadmaps.
- Lead, by influence, cross functional teams of product managers,
operational resources, delivery support, and customer success
partners, from ideation through operationalization to
- Responsible for identifying gaps between the Services strategy
and the realizable roadmap and generate options for bridging gaps
(IT/system support, partnerships, acquisitions, 3rd parties
- Gain access to and advocate the voice of the customer in the
offering development process.
- Drive year over year financial goal attainment around product
lines under direct control through collaboration with global
finance organization and regional leadership accountable for
delivering orders and revenue targets.
- Collaborate globally with Commercial Marketing, Market Access,
business leadership and Sales to develop Marketing Plans,
Commercial programs and Go to Market strategies supporting both
offering launches and evolutions including change management and
- Bachelor's Degree
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required.
- We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in
the future, for this job opening.
- Bachelor's Degree in / Business / Engineering / Marketing
- Minimum of 3 years in product management, product development,
sales, marketing or related field in the area of Services
Agreements, Intangible Services Sales, and or Business Outcome
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively across many
- Demonstrated ability to understand complex concepts and
simplify messaging to broad stakeholder groups
- Strong data literacy and experience in digital
- Previous Product Management experience
- Previous experience in an operational role
- Previous experience with distribution driven market access
- Pragmatic marketing training and experience
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and
If you are an individual with a disability and you need
assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application
process, please contact our services team at +1 (844) 404-7427.
Keywords: Rockwell Automation, Inc., Medford , Services Growth Product Manager, Other , Myrtle Point, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!