Manager, Interaction Design
Company: 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc.
Posted on: June 7, 2021
The Web Designer/UX Designer will be responsible for creating
innovative designs for multiple enterprise web sites across
desktop, mobile and tablet sites. The position will act as project
manager and product owner as well as collaborate with enterprise
product owners and project managers to refine and improve the user
experience for the enterprises' web sites. MAY CONSIDER REMOTE
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Generate exceptional web creative concepts, wireframes, and
prototypes to enhance and improve functionality for the enterprise
- Work with product owners to create user stories to support
development of site functionality.
- Collaborate with business partners, product managers, scrum
masters, front-end developers, and ecommerce developers to develop
site improvements and additions based on business objectives,
usability studies, and site metrics.
- Serve as subject matter expert on web site usability, user
interface design, and information architecture.
- Review and analyze multiple channels of voice of the customer
feedback and use learnings to inform site updates and new site
- Participate in the development and analysis of usability tests
to improve existing and create new site functionality.
- Partner in the development and maintenance of web style guides
for the enterprise.
- Consult with internal and enterprise clients and partners to
ensure designs are understood, implemented, and developed
- Act as project manager and product owner for projects as
- Manage the overall visual design of company sites, making sure
all page designs produced adhere to standards of each brand.
- Stay up to date in current and emerging web technologies,
industry standards, developing trends, and web design best
practices, and apply them to our web properties.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- BS degree in HCI, Web Design, Graphic Design, a related field,
or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years' experience, designing consumer/enterprise-level
websites and interfaces. Ecommerce experience is highly
- Exceptional proficiency in visual design utilizing Photoshop
- Ability to create highly detailed wireframes using Sketch,
Axure, or equivalent software.
- Creative, imaginative, and action-oriented approach to
- Thorough knowledge of software/website usability standards and
- Experience working with complex information architecture and
- Knowledge of web development skills/tools such as CSS/HTML
- Ability to write clear, concise, detailed requirements.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills as well as focused attention to
- Strong leadership skills, especially by influence: high energy,
hard-working, and ability to juggle multiple priorities on tight
- Experience with development of mobile and tablet interfaces
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced changing team
Keywords: 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc., Medford , Manager, Interaction Design, Other , Medford, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!