Company: j2 Global Communications, Inc.
Location: Myrtle Point
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Join an energetic team in one of the hottest growing sectors in
software-cybersecurity. VIPRE Security Group, a part of J2 Global
(NASDAQ : JCOM), is a global, highly rated, award-winning security,
privacy and data protection company protecting millions of
consumers and businesses supporting some of the largest brands.
Backed by cutting-edge machine learning, one of the world's largest
threat intelligence clouds and real-time behavior monitoring, the
VIPRE Security Group delivers unmatched protection against today's
most aggressive threats. The group operates under various brands,
VIPRE, STRONGVPN, IPVANISH, SafeSend, Inspired eLearning,
Livedrive, SugarSync, KeepItSafe, LiveVault and
Be part of our team and help us fight the cybercriminals and
protect our customers by delivering innovative solutions that help
keep families and businesses and their data, digital identity,
employees, websites, emails and applications private and safe.
We're looking for an Affiliate Marketing Manager to grow,
manage, and maintain our affiliate program. The candidate must have
experience handling a large portfolio of clients and understands
what it takes to build and grow a successful program. This position
reports to the Head of Performance Marketing and works closely with
internal (Content, Paid Media, eCommerce, BI, Finance teams) and
external stakeholders (Partners, agencies, affiliate platforms) in
order to support and execute campaigns.
- Research publishers online to identify new lead opportunities
- Contact potential partners via email or phone to establish
rapport and set up meetings
- Acquisition of new partners (negotiations & deal
- Plan and oversee new marketing initiatives with affiliate
- Negotiate deals and proposals to maximize profitability of each
- Review competitors to understand their marketing initiatives
and recruiting strategies
- Work closely with partners to review performance and provide
optimization feedback to grow sales ( copywriting techniques,
promotional channels, and unique marketing tactics)
- Analyze sales, conversion rates, traffic and reversal rates to
understand trends and potential fraud.
- Manage forecasting, budget spend, and commissions.
- Work with affiliate platforms and agencies to generate
- Work with the marketing team to create customized landing pages
and creatives for affiliate partners
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- The ideal candidate has minimum +5 years experience working in
an affiliate marketing business and a solid understanding of its
business rationale. Is a "hands-on" professional and eager to jump
on new challenges while maintaining smooth operational delivery of
long-term projects and recurring tasks.
- Experience in cybersecurity industry preferred.
- Minimum with college degree.
- Previous experience with budget allocation for user acquisition
- Understanding of common digital acquisition channels (PPC,
affiliate, social, native, in-app, SEO, media buying).
- Solid understanding of affiliate marketing techniques.
- Strong analytical skills & ability to work on tight
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Confidence in taking business decisions based on performance
- Excellent understanding of brand awareness and growth
- Post Affiliate Pro and Commission Junction affiliate platform
Keywords: j2 Global Communications, Inc., Medford , Affiliate Manager, Other , Myrtle Point, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!