Direct Response Marketing Copywriter
Location: Myrtle Point
Posted on: June 7, 2021
We are Welcome. Welcome, a NewsCred Brand and the leading
Marketing Orchestration Platform, is on a mission to transform how
marketing teams work. Gartner and Forrester agree, Welcome is a
leader in multiple software categories.
We are not resting on our success. We believe that modern
marketing organizations need their own operating system, just as
Sales has Salesforce and Finance has Oracle. This Marketing OS will
centralize where campaign planning, production, and management,
enabling marketing teams to work together on a single platform.
There are many big companies competing to be the winner - we thrive
on the challenge and believe we will win because we're
purpose-built for marketing, content-focused, and
We're looking for insatiable innovators, disruptors, and
challengers to join us on our mission to create and dominate the
next big martech category.
Direct Response Marketing Copywriter
This is an incredible opportunity for a copywriter who is strong
in direct response and has the creative abilities to help mature
the brand voice in new company, Welcome. You'll be reporting in the
head of demand generation and working closely with the marketing
automation, sales, web, customer marketing, growth marketing
- Writing direct response, high-converting, short and long form,
newsletters, promotional emails and sales emails
- Writing nurture emails and drip sequences that will be executed
using Marketo, Outreach and Intercom
- Developing long-form direct response landing page and
advertorial copy to support demand generation campaigns
- Writing short-form promotional copy on social media, website
pop-ups, and ad treatments for channels like Adwords and
- 3+ years of experience writing killer, high volume, direct
response email and landing page copy in B2B environment.
- Ability to meet hard deadlines. This is a high paced
environment, and you must be quick on your toes and be able to meet
hard deadlines with flexibility and patience.
- You have written, tested, and measured copy that evokes a
- Analytical and able to analyze campaigns, A/B test, and use
results to shift toward better results.
- Exceptional grammar, copyediting, and proofreading
- Experience with long form, high emotion, narrative copy in a
direct-response environment is a plus
- B.S. or B.A.
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Our culture is the most important thing we offer: a place to do
your best work, and a chance for your voice to be heard in a
democratic environment as we shape a high-growth space. Learn more
in our "How We Work" document
- All-hands Demo Days on Wednesdays
- Full suite of benefits, including medical, vision, dental,
401k, and generous parental leave
- Best-in-class compensation plans, as well as company equity -
everyone has a stake in our growth
- An agile performance review process, to encourage ongoing
transparency between managers and direct reports
- Unlimited vacation days and flexible working hours
- Monthly and quarterly regional and global team building
- Performance enablement program and soft skill trainings to
support internal career growth and development
- Reward and recognition programs (peer to peer as well as
birthdays and work anniversaries)
- Volunteering and opportunities to give back
- Chance to work with our incredible global team all over the
- Our team is currently working from home in line with the
current government advice relating to COVID 19; benefits related to
working from the office will be available when we return back to
Diversity & Inclusion
At Welcome, we believe that diversity is an essential part of a
healthy workplace and that inclusivity is more than just good
We are committed to recruiting, hiring, and retaining a diverse
community that is representative of the ones we live in. We will
hold ourselves accountable by measurable success criteria and will
be transparent on our progress towards these commitments.
Our work isn't over when we have successfully diversified our
pool of employees; we are committed to ongoing efforts to make
Welcome an inclusive environment for all. This includes providing
ongoing opportunities for education, awareness, and partnerships
that share our commitment to eliminating unconscious bias and
raising awareness about experiences other than our own.
Keywords: NewsCred, Medford , Direct Response Marketing Copywriter, Other , Myrtle Point, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!