Company: 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc.
Posted on: June 7, 2021
The Video Coordinator is responsible for providing organization
and direction to the video and post production groups of the
content studio at H&D. This includes developing strategies and
tactics to fulfill H&D's video production schedule, video
editing, motion graphics, and audio needs for use across all
channels including television, harryanddavid.com, social, mobile,
OTT and developing platforms along with non-owned channels. The
Video Coordinator must have media management experience and the
ability to meet project delivery dates according to assigned
Major responsibilities of the position are listed below. Other
duties, assignments and specific projects may be assigned at the
discretion of executive management.
- Demonstrate media management skills (training as an Assistant
Editor a plus).
- Fluency in Adobe Premiere, Photoshop and After Effects.
- Experience on set as DIT, production coordinator or
- Ability to shoot/edit corporate content that is consistent and
- Excellent presentation and communication skills required to
excel in a large, evolving company.
- Partner with the ECD, ACD, and team members to understand
business needs and marketing requirements in the production and
post production of video content.
- Other job duties as assigned.
- 3-5 years of commercial video production or post-production
- Degree in Film, Video Production or related field.
- Published work for brands; not just spec/portfolio work.
- Well-versed in the Adobe Suite (Premiere, After Affects,
- Must demonstrate editing skills. Motion graphics experience a
- Mac OS platform experience a must.
- Strong working knowledge of DSLR (Cannon), lenses, lights and
- Experience with prioritizing and maintaining a multi-project
Keywords: 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc., Medford , Video Coordinator, Other , Medford, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!