Wholesale Sales & Marketing Intern
Company: 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc.
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Harry & David is looking for a student interested in a Wholesale
position for a paid Summer 2021 internship at our Medford, OR
location. Our internship offers the chance to join one of Jackson
County's premier employers and apply their education and experience
in a practical setting.
The Intern will be heavily involved in working with the
Wholesale sales team in attracting and pitching new Customers (i.e.
large retailers, hotel chains, QVC etc..).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Major responsibilities of the internship position are listed
below. Other duties, assignments and specific projects may be
assigned at the discretion of executive management.
- Managing Wholesale customer calls.
- Calling out to customers for orders
- Creating PowerPoint presentations for "pitches" to potential
- Reviewing sales spreadsheets and analyze findings
- Updating price-lists to keep current for the Wholesale
- Assisting with creating and sending sample orders to potential
- Helping to create marketing documents
- Creating prospect lists
- Other duties as assigned.
- Working towards Bachelor's Degree in Business,Marketing,
Statistics, or a Behavior Science field or related field is
- Junior level student (or above) currently enrolled in an
accredited college or university.
- Advanced Microsoft Office proficiency including Outlook, Excel,
Word, Access and PowerPoint.
- 0-1 years related experience in taking customer orders and
- Strong coordination skills, ability to multi-task and manage to
- Ability to work with multiple teams, vendors, partners and
- Strong presentation skills required. Must be comfortable
speaking to large groups of people and with all levels of
- Able to lift up to 50lbs on an occasional basis
Keywords: 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc., Medford , Wholesale Sales & Marketing Intern, Other , Medford, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!