Senior Marketing Automation Manager
Location: Myrtle Point
Posted on: June 7, 2021
We are Welcome. Welcome, a NewsCred Brand and the leading
Marketing Orchestration Platform, is on a mission to transform how
marketing teams work. Gartner and Forrester agree, Welcome is a
leader in multiple software categories.
We are not resting on our success. We believe that modern
marketing organizations need their own operating system, just as
Sales has Salesforce and Finance has Oracle. This Marketing OS will
centralize where campaign planning, production, and management,
enabling marketing teams to work together on a single platform.
There are many big companies competing to be the winner - we thrive
on the challenge and believe we will win because we're
purpose-built for marketing, content-focused, and
We're looking for insatiable innovators, disruptors, and
challengers to join us on our mission to create and dominate the
next big martech category.
What You'll Do
Welcome is looking for a Senior Marketing Automation Manager.
This role is within our Demand Generation team. In this role you
will develop, execute, and measure campaigns executed through
Marketo and Outreach.
You'll be responsible for building targeted audiences and
deliver timely, personalized programs. You will partner with
Marketing Operations to ensure that our marketing automation
platforms are in sync with our Salesforce system and into our sales
automation tool, Outreach.
- Build marketing campaigns from start to finish, including
setting up emails and creating landing pages, forms, and tagging
- Develop segments within Marketo and create a segmentation
strategy and plan
- Build sales Outreach sequences from start to finish, including
setting up emails (with tracked links), scripts and snippets.
- Build and continually help to improve our email marketing
strategy, test plans, and overall program development.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive program calendar within
Welcome software to monitor the frequency of contact and
progression of messaging.
- Create and maintain segmentation and SmartLists in Marketo that
align to our prioritized target audience(s)
- Partner with Marketing Operations to ensure our prospect
database is being enriched with persona level information and
cleaned for data quality (e.g, email, phone, etc.)
- Partner with our copywriter to assist in creating email copy,
landing page copy and other required materials.
- Run reporting of marketing campaigns within Marketo and
Salesforce/Outreach to demonstrate program impact and performance
to key individuals.
What You'll Need
- 3+ years of experience in B2B demand generation
- Marketo certification required or 3+ years of 100% Marketo
- Bachelor's or Master's degree or commensurate work
- The analytical skills to deliver data to inform decisions and
analyze the effectiveness of built programs
- The ability to work effectively within multiple marketing
automation and data integration tools
- Strong time management skills; ability to troubleshoot & juggle
- A positive attitude, self-motivation, and a strong personal
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities, tools, and
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
- Demonstrated ability to successfully execute marketing
- Strong project management skills with a track record of
successfully leading multiple projects with minimal guidance in a
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Our culture is the most important thing we offer: a place to do
your best work, and a chance for your voice to be heard in a
democratic environment as we shape a high-growth space. Learn more
in our "How We Work" document
- All-hands Demo Days on Wednesdays
- Full suite of benefits, including medical, vision, dental,
401k, and generous parental leave
- Best-in-class compensation plans, as well as company equity -
everyone has a stake in our growth
- An agile performance review process, to encourage ongoing
transparency between managers and direct reports
- Unlimited vacation days and flexible working hours
- Monthly and quarterly regional and global team building
- Performance enablement program and soft skill trainings to
support internal career growth and development
- Reward and recognition programs (peer to peer as well as
birthdays and work anniversaries)
- Volunteering and opportunities to give back
- Chance to work with our incredible global team all over the
- Our team is currently working from home in line with the
current government advice relating to COVID 19; benefits related to
working from the office will be available when we return back to
Diversity & Inclusion
At Welcome, we believe that diversity is an essential part of a
healthy workplace and that inclusivity is more than just good
We are committed to recruiting, hiring, and retaining a diverse
community that is representative of the ones we live in. We will
hold ourselves accountable by measurable success criteria and will
be transparent on our progress towards these commitments.
Our work isn't over when we have successfully diversified our
pool of employees; we are committed to ongoing efforts to make
Welcome an inclusive environment for all. This includes providing
ongoing opportunities for education, awareness, and partnerships
that share our commitment to eliminating unconscious bias and
raising awareness about experiences other than our own.
Keywords: NewsCred, Medford , Senior Marketing Automation Manager, Other , Myrtle Point, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!