Company: 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc.
Posted on: June 7, 2021
The Marketing Specialist is responsible for assisting in the
execution of marketing strategies for the Harry & David brands.
This person will work with Enterprise marketing partners to build
and maintain Harry and David's Partnership network and Marketplace
program. In addition, this person will assist with the team to
optimize marketing strategies to drive sales and conversion. The
ideal candidate will have a unique combination of technical
ability, digital marketing experience, and analytical skills. The
position will require a high level of organization and attention to
Major responsibilities of the position are listed below. To
perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to execute
each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties, assignments and
specific projects may be assigned at the discretion of management.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Grow and assist the Harry & David, Wolferman's, and Stockyard's
partnership & marketplace programs.
- Launch new partner campaigns, strategically leveraging special
offers, creative assets, and other marketing tactics in order to
make them successful.
- Use Google Analytics to create performance reports and
trackers, making strategic recommendations based on findings.
- Manage marketplace product feed and ensure all product data,
including pricing, imagery, availability, etc. is current.
- Coordinate & facilitate meetings / follow up with internal
teams and enterprise team.
- Manage Amazon storefront layout (page design, request creative,
etc.) and product rankings.
- Update/revise Amazon product detail pages including A+ Content,
- Track & record AMS ad spend for finance (daily/monthly)
- Assist all digital merchandising functions required to support
the channel, including but not limited to, category management,
promotional management (coupon codes, asset creation, scheduling)
and item set up.
- Assist with ongoing QA of mobile sites.
- Work within CMS to schedule site asset changes.
- Analyze customer feedback and reporting data in order to
enhance mobile conversion.
- Schedule, execute, and report on various marketing
- Work closely with mobile team and other enterprise channels to
optimize marketing plans.
- Support special projects regularly and on an ad-hoc basis.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business preferred.
- 1-3 years' minimum experience working with digital marketing
- Proficiency in Google Analytics.
- Excellent organizational skills with extreme attention to
detail, accuracy, and accountability.
- Strong communication, presentation, collaboration, and
relationship building skills.
- Passion and excellence working in a fast-paced, metric-driven
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and manage
- Strong analytical and business acumen.
Keywords: 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc., Medford , Marketing Specialist, Other , Medford, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!